***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tomorrow

Thread is lengthy and diverse in opinions, so I may have missed this discussion. But what is the point of calling out trumps lies, ideological fallacies, bigotry, oddities and clear aloofness? I'm not saying ya in this forum but more so like comedians, pundits, journalist, etc.

If it's to make fun, then I dig it, rock on. But to actually inform the general public who voted for him seems to be a moot endeavor. Most of this country is him. He truly represents the majority of this country. And they **** with him becuase he is stubborn like them.
​there is no discussion, everyone just screams at the walls

You libby squares n ya circle jerks are so far behind da times [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Da Don outchea practicing the 720D Hula Hoop rotating faster than da New York minute while yall still playin da 4square b. Its og comicview watchin da snowflakes melt in these soot covered streets b. Da Coooooaaaaal Train leavin ya with da Dominican Lung n all da pressure you apply only adds to da diamonds in da Jesus Piece b. Watch as da ice blinds ya as i move with that Passing Lane Power at da trajectory of a meteor b. Even space wont save ya kuz da Don Papi a quasar b [emoji]127776[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji]

As a person who loves history, I didn't think Donald could offend me any further since I'm a black man but leave it to him to combine the two.

Talking about Andrew Jackson and the Civil War :x :stoneface:

You libby squares n ya circle jerks are so far behind da times [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Da Don outchea practicing the 720D Hula Hoop rotating faster than da New York minute while yall still playin da 4square b. Its og comicview watchin da snowflakes melt in these soot covered streets b. Da Coooooaaaaal Train leavin ya with da Dominican Lung n all da pressure you apply only adds to da diamonds in da Jesus Piece b. Watch as da ice blinds ya as i move with that Passing Lane Power at da trajectory of a meteor b. Even space wont save ya kuz da Don Papi a quasar b [emoji]127776[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji]
I'm only here to watch da libbies cry while da don destroys everything they believe in. fake climate change? gone. da don gonna bring us real climate change. fake news? gone. da don gonna rewrite da history books. hybrid cars? gone. no passing lane power. clean energy? gone. da glorious coal is coming back.

we da only ones in here having real discussion. we know da deal about da don. we know his game is tight, and if we just get our tickets for da trump train maybe we can share in some of his glorious success.

let me drop some real facts here, and watch these snowflakes cry. da world is flat. da hemi is da best. circle jerks are square jerks. da don is dapper. da civil war accomplished nothing. if only da don was da president then, he would've replaced cotton with coal and da underground railroad with da coal train.

my president is orange but my lung is black. :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm only here to watch da libbies cry while da don destroys everything they believe in. fake climate change? gone. da don gonna bring us real climate change. fake news? gone. da don gonna rewrite da history books. hybrid cars? gone. no passing lane power. clean energy? gone. da glorious coal is coming back.

we da only ones in here having real discussion. we know da deal about da don. we know his game is tight, and if we just get our tickets for da trump train maybe we can share in some of his glorious success.

let me drop some real facts here, and watch these snowflakes cry. da world is flat. da hemi is da best. circle jerks are square jerks. da don is dapper. da civil war accomplished nothing. if only da don was da president then, he would've replaced cotton with coal and da underground railroad with da coal train.

Da only thing more beautifuler than this post is da way Ivanka hold da mic b :smokin

Last edited:

Da only thing more beautifuler than this post is da way Ivanka hold da mic b :smokin
da way she holds it near her mouth like it's a giant :evil:

and of course we don't mean this sexually. right, Jesse Watters?

DA POSTS OF DA MILLENNIUM B :pimp: :pimp: THE FIRE IN DA POSTS MELTS STEEL BEAMS SON, AS IF DA DON HIMSELF BLESSED US WITH DA FLAMES OF A HUNNID THOUSAND DIPSET BARS B. LIBBY TEARS FLOW LIKE A WEST VIRGINIA RIVER AFTER THIS HEAT [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/05/president-trump-steve-bannons-rap-musical/

President Trump’s Chief Strategist Steve Bannon’s Rap Musical Has Been Found

White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon is controversial, to say the least. The former executive chair of Breitbart News has stoked the flames of racism and xenophobia by giving a platform to the message of the alt-right.

Long before Bannon became Donald Trump’s right-hand man, the Virginia native had delusions of grandeur about being a Hollywood big shot. One of his ideas was reworking William Shakespeare’s Coriolanus into “hip-hop musical” about the Los Angeles riots. The project has been heavily discussed on the Internet, but someone finally got their hands on the screenplay.

NowThis not only got a copy of the entire screenplay for The Thing I Am, but also staged a reading with comedic actors. Cedric Yarbrough (Reno 911), Gary Anthony Williams (The Boondocks), Rob Corddry (Ballers) and Nyima Funk (Whose Line Is It Anyway) are just a few of notable names to contribute to the table read.

The screenplay is as ridiculous as you would imagine, yet the talented cast does their best to make it work. The veteran actors even have trouble though, as seen when Funk must break character in disbelief over one of the lines she has to read.

The power of Bannon and Trump is worrisome, but one of the few positives is the music they will inspire. Joey Bad***** recently spoke about how hip-hop will fight back with uplifting music.
“The music has taken a shift now. I’m not the only artist the feels this way,” Joey told CNN. “Everyone is starting to feel somewhat responsible because we’re realizing the power that we have as individuals, as musicians, as people with high influence.”

Bannon getting his Hamilton on years before any of da libbies and da Mirandas could even think of it. Visionary status

I love the end of this:

Trump appeared reluctant to continue discussing the surveillance allegations he had resurfaced moments before. Dickerson pressed on about the wiretapping claims, asking Trump if he stood by them.

“I don’t stand by anything,” Trump replied. “I just — you can take it the way you want. I think our side’s been proven very strongly. And everybody’s talking about it. And frankly it should be discussed. I think that is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it’s a very big topic. And it’s a topic that should be number one. And we should find out what the hell is going on.”

After a few more exchanges, Trump ended the interview by saying “Okay, it’s enough.” He then sat down at his desk and looked at the lone paper on top of it while the camera continued to film.

Most of this country is him. He truly represents the majority of this country. 
he didn't even get the majority of the votes in the election...

what makes you think the majority of the country supports him?

I love the end of this:

Trump appeared reluctant to continue discussing the surveillance allegations he had resurfaced moments before. Dickerson pressed on about the wiretapping claims, asking Trump if he stood by them.

“I don’t stand by anything,” Trump replied. “I just — you can take it the way you want. I think our side’s been proven very strongly. And everybody’s talking about it. And frankly it should be discussed. I think that is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it’s a very big topic. And it’s a topic that should be number one. And we should find out what the hell is going on.”

After a few more exchanges, Trump ended the interview by saying “Okay, it’s enough.” He then sat down at his desk and looked at the lone paper on top of it while the camera continued to film.

I dont

stand by

anything

then tells the lyin media, they can take it how they want

this 9800 Chutes and Ladders game is too much for me
wow.png

Most of this country is him. He truly represents the majority of this country. 
he didn't even get the majority of the votes in the election...

what makes you think the majority of the country supports him?
DON'T YOU SEE ALL DA RED ON DA ELECTORAL MAP, B? WHO CARES THAT MOST OF THE POPULATION LIVES IN URBAN CENTERS AND VOTED BLUE?? ONLY DA BEAUTIFULLY COAL-SMOGGED, EMPTY LAND MATTERS, B!!

In an interview that aired on Monday, President Donald Trump wondered why the Civil War couldn’t have been avoided, and whether former president Andrew Jackson might’ve been able to solve things before the conflict began.
In a discussion with Washington Examiner’s Salena Zito, Trump compared his election campaign and political rhetoric to the rough style of America’s 7th president. As Trump spoke about how the people of Tennessee love Jackson, he suggested that “had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later you wouldn’t have had the Civil War.”

“He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said ‘there’s no reason for this,'” Trump said. “People don’t realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why? People don’t ask that question, but why was there a Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?”

Here’s the transcript for the whole exchange:

For context, Jackson was a slaveholding plantation owner who died 16 years before the Civil War began. The conflict took place shortly after Abraham Lincoln was elected president in 1860, and the matter of slavery is frequently considered a major component of the economic, states rights, and human rights issues at the center of the war between the Northern Union and the Southern Confederacy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom