***Official Political Discussion Thread***

C9FGvh5XgAAhk_k.jpg

I know this isn't the "girl problems" thread but I thought all my comrades on here could benefit from the following:

width

width

Bruh what the hell is this

He out here writing erotic fiction?

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kremlin-says-tillerson-not-due-meet-putin-moscow-104102695.html

Kremlin, angry at Syria missile strike, says Putin won't meet Tillerson

welp

#FakeOutrage

Perfect usage.

Trump: Explain it again.

Advisor: Once we kan beat Mexico in da soccer, they will have no choice but to pay for the wall.

Trump: *birdman handrub*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent work everyone. Da Libbies in here are slowly taking their Fake News and leaving B. Just finished saving up Da six months of salary B. Bout to use it on Da down payment on Da Rust Belt edition of Da Hemi. Da Rust Belt edition runs on Coal and crippling economic depression. Bout to have all Da passing power B. Da proof is in Da pudding B.

I just upgraded my car B. Dis da Cali edition of da Hemi.

Da coal-powered electric vehicle (because it's cheaper than batteries B)

Libbies lowkey love it when I use da passing lane power because when I cut them off, da black smoke leaves them with da free windshield tint.

Excellent work everyone. Da Libbies in here are slowly taking their Fake News and leaving B. Just finished saving up Da six months of salary B. Bout to use it on Da down payment on Da Rust Belt edition of Da Hemi. Da Rust Belt edition runs on Coal and crippling economic depression. Bout to have all Da passing power B. Da proof is in Da pudding B.

Libbies lowkey love it when I use da passing lane power because when I cut them off, da black smoke leaves them with da free windshield tint.

That doesn't seem very fuel efficient or environmental friendly famb.

Most electric cars already run on fossil fuels thanks to da Coal, and natural gas energy mix of da US :lol:.

Alabama governor just resigned :lol:

The investigative report contained text messages that the governor sent to Mason. They were intercepted by Bentley's then-wife, Dianne Bentley, who was able to read the messages because they also showed up on the governor's state-issued iPad, which he had given her.
"I sure miss you. I need you. I want you. You are the only one," one message read.

These people need to learn how to use their technology correctly if they gonna mess around :lol:

Alabama governor just resigned :lol:

The investigative report contained text messages that the governor sent to Mason. They were intercepted by Bentley's then-wife, Dianne Bentley, who was able to read the messages because they also showed up on the governor's state-issued iPad, which he had given her.
"I sure miss you. I need you. I want you. You are the only one," one message read.

These people need to learn how to use their technology correctly if they gonna mess around :lol:
Lol that governor was wildin

Back
Top Bottom