***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can someone weigh in on a solution for this?

education

1605195955193.jpeg

1605195981221.jpeg

Let's just say that the relief of seeing Trump being rejected by the voting public was much, much higher than the concern for covid that day.
And, as demonstrated by the lack of outbreak following the summer protests, following the safety protocols can mitigate the risk of infection.

tenor.gif

So we have Covid which has killed 100's of thousands, is crippling the economy & destroying people's mental health.... but it was worth furthering that risk to see Trump rejected.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Completely logical

Related to my previous post, this kind of stuff continues to be a problem. I'm unbelievably relieved Trump is on the way out, but we have to reverse these things to see meaningful change:

The difference between a moment and a movement is sacrifice.

We need more Kobe's.

We need less Russell's.

Electing Biden is the start...not the finish.

People really think coloring in a circle = Mission Accomplished. :stoneface:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

So we have Covid which has killed 100's of thousands, is crippling the economy & destroying people's mental health.... but it was worth furthering that risk to see Trump rejected.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Completely logical

how many of those deaths, what percentage of the economy was crippled, or how many people's mental health being destroyed is attributable to democrats cheering in the streets after trump lost the election vs the number of republicans who outright refuse to adhere to any protocols? you sound like those right wing nuts who tried to stomp out BLM marches by blaming COVID spread on them while looking right past the actions of republicans blatantly refusing all covid protocols.

as much as you want this to be a both sides thing, it isn't.

What's his recent gripe with Fox News? Is it only because they called the election for Biden? Did I miss something? :lol:

how many of those deaths, what percentage of the economy was crippled, or how many people's mental health being destroyed is attributable to democrats cheering in the streets after trump lost the election vs the number of republicans who outright refuse to adhere to any protocols? you sound like those right wing nuts who tried to stomp out BLM marches by blaming COVID spread on them while looking right past the actions of republicans blatantly refusing all covid protocols.

as much as you want this to be a both sides thing, it isn't.

Politics has really turned into the new religion for some people :lol:

WHO ISN'T BLAMING CONSERVATIVES FOR THERE STUPIDITY IN HANDLING COVID?? The thread gotta be about 98% slander towards them, we know there involvement & what it has caused.

Conservatives being more to blame doesn't subtract from the lack of accountability & hypocricy being shown by liberals and that is all i'm saying every time I reach this subject. every time someone has a valid complaint or issue with the left, all they do is Point at Trump & say at least where not that.

The ******* measuring stick is the incompetence of DONALD TRUMP & his cronies... the same group people have been calling idiots for 4 years. I would hope liberals are able to look significantly better than that :lol:.

Whole ****in presidency gonna be graded on a curve

What's his recent gripe with Fox News? Is it only because they called the election for Biden? Did I miss something? :lol:
He got mad and called Murdoch himself after they called AZ. Murdoch stood by it. He also ranted on Fox and Friends about how they're not biased enough because they showed part of a Biden speech, literally had Kilmeade flabbergasted because they had teed him up and alleyoop to criticize Obama and he completely missed it to whine. The 3 of them were looking like "duuuude!"

Politics has really turned into the new religion for some people :lol:

WHO ISN'T BLAMING CONSERVATIVES FOR THERE STUPIDITY IN HANDLING COVID?? The thread gotta be about 98% slander towards them, we know there involvement & what it has caused.

Conservatives being more to blame doesn't subtract from the lack of accountability & hypocricy being shown by liberals and that is all i'm saying every time I reach this subject. every time someone has a valid complaint or issue with the left, all they do is Point at Trump & say at least where not that.

The ****ing measuring stick is the incompetence of DONALD TRUMP & his cronies... the same group people have been calling idiots for 4 years. I would hope liberals are able to look significantly better than that :lol:.

Whole ****in presidency gonna be graded on a curve
So what do you really want to say behind all this? Just say it

Back
Top Bottom