***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Could you elaborate on those reasons?

Also, I’d like to get the whole thread engaged in this discussion about the Attorney -Gendral
Jones prosecuted Klansmen in the 16th street bombings in Birmingham and has a relationship with Biden. Sounds like Sally Yates and Tom Perez will also get some consideration, along with Xavier Becerra. Don’t think Preet even gets a look. He’s too politicized I’d imagine.

Bro this ish is hilarious, the voice box :rofl:

Why didn't they use this VAN?!?!? Huge oversight by the campaign.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 7.32.06 AM.png

How much Concern do they really have about it, if they knew the consequences of the Virus & still went out to do it willingly :lol: . This isn't like Voting or marching for injustice, NONE of this **** was necessary.

We constantly hear about Conservatives ignorance & stupidity towards this Virus, so it makes sense as to why many are carrying on like this. However for those who claim to know the severity of it & still choose to partake in public celebration says a lot. A bunch of performative **** online for likes only to disregard those thought when it inconveniences them.
Let's just say that the relief of seeing Trump being rejected by the voting public was much, much higher than the concern for covid that day.
And, as demonstrated by the lack of outbreak following the summer protests, following the safety protocols can mitigate the risk of infection.

Related to my previous post, this kind of stuff continues to be a problem. I'm unbelievably relieved Trump is on the way out, but we have to reverse these things to see meaningful change:

Back
Top Bottom