***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That is needed but when it comes time to criticize the left suddenly the rules change.
They don't, as evidenced by all who replied to you acknowledging that celebrating in public was unsafe. They realize that the pandemic is real, unlike the majority of conservatives.

Duh? Harris being a beautiful mixed woman has angered them as well. Low T whites can’t take it

1605187375430.gif
1605187400860.gif

They don't, as evidenced by all who replied to you acknowledging that celebrating in public was unsafe. They realize that the pandemic is real, unlike the majority of conservatives.

How much Concern do they really have about it, if they knew the consequences of the Virus & still went out to do it willingly :lol: . This isn't like Voting or marching for injustice, NONE of this **** was necessary.

We constantly hear about Conservatives ignorance & stupidity towards this Virus, so it makes sense as to why many are carrying on like this. However for those who claim to know the severity of it & still choose to partake in public celebration says a lot. A bunch of performative **** online for likes only to disregard those thought when it inconveniences them.

Sees the right ignoring COVID protocols all day every day and shrugs.

sees the left preach adherence to COVID protocols and clutches his pearls because “they’re being hypocrites”.

“Both sides”

The post you quoted literally calls the rights choices foolish, careless & hypocritical....... how is that shrugs :lol:

Should i be burning a Maga Cap while blasting **** Donald Trump to really give those conservatives a piece of my mind?

Fox News cut off Graham crackers this morning saying “it won’t change the election result but it will at least help preserve the integrity of the election.” Y’all should have seen his face :rofl:

The post you quoted literally calls the rights choices foolish, careless & hypocritical....... how is that shrugs :lol:

Should i be burning a Maga Cap while blasting **** Donald Trump to really give those conservatives a piece of my mind?
Celebrating the defeat of fashism is not as important as marching for justice? It's not just a celebration though, it's also a show of force. Especially when you have an aspiring authoritarian refusing to concede.

Why you think Pennsylvania Avenue 1600 looks like the US Embassy in Bagdad these days?

There's an implied threat in the celebratory "**** Trump" chants that is heard locally by anyone, who didn't have thier racist heads up their *** during the BLM marches. The message is clear:

We are out here in mass celebrating the peaceful transfer of power, if you dont want a peaceful transfer, remember we still out here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom