***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is gonna be how the summit goes

1604909033197.gif
This is literally how I imagine Delk pulling up to the summit
1604909850726.jpeg

I mean they have exactly the same build and I’m confident my dude Delk probably ran this outfit back a few times over the past couple of months tbh

Every god damn Trumper says “do your own research” when asked to provide facts.

JFC
Or they counter with baseless accusations about Biden and how the media has been unfair with Trump from Day 1.

FOH.

Don't know if this was posted, thought it was good work from Politico.

Between GA runoffs and the transition (and completely discounting the typical cretinous Trumpism that we all know isn't going anywhere) , the better part of the next two months are gonna be interesting. We already got a preview in that AOC interview and the subsequent reactions over the weekend.

it is exactly how America works, don´t let this temporary high fool you.

do you know how much it costs to keep a human being enslaved? to own acres of farm-quality land?

the people catching musket balls and bayonets to the gut were not the same people who owned plantations.

this was a bunch of poor scrubs fighting to the death to protect the property of rich dickheads.

also, they just welcomed the Confederates back into society like they didn´t just fight a CIVIL WAR.

biggest mistake in American history, fellow one-term President Jefferson Davis should have lost his fn head.

I'm not sure how the Civil War has anything to do with Trump being broke after this :lol:

His supporters & detractors for that matter are way too engaged for him not to leverage that into money, Hell i wouldn't be surprised if he & the rest of his cronies try there hand at their own media outlet.

Makes sense - they don’t really have any policies - they’re just just intent on stopping what the other side want to do.

This would clearly fail my test - look me in the eye and you’ve got 30 seconds to tell me why this is good for regular people. Oh, you can’t? Get lost then.

these dudes always give the game away

rickey during his crying on CNN about Nancy not getting a deal done even though trump said he wanted to get a deal done WITH zero mention of mitch

was quick to talk about democrats not giving employers immunity from liability

Back
Top Bottom