***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just like with Ninja. We should move on from even speaking to/about dude. He doesn’t offer anything and his jig is up.

time for the roast.. he gotta sit here and take it just like his boy

1604779178429.jpeg

When trump was in charge it was "**** your feelings, elections have consequences, if you don't like it here then move" and now that a democrat is back in charge all of a sudden it's "we have to listen to trump voters and compromise and heal this nation". I hate this place so ****ing much.
Yup, you wanna talk to me? Tell your wife to hold my **** for an hour first. Don’t need anyone’s approval or inclusion

I don't know why ppl aren't realizing this.

Its nice to be happy and pat ourselves on the back - even though this shouldnt have never happened in the first place - but the fact that this happened means it can happen again. Trump was a reaction to Obama and Clinton hate do not think there won't be one to Biden and Harris. Potentially as soon as 2024.

If voter turn out remains the same and only increases then we'd be securely in the driver seat but that's a big if. I hope Americans have learned their lesson after these 4 years.

truer words have never been more spoken!

With Covid driving the work from home crowd out of major cities and to other states I wonder how that’s going to play in the election. Will some of these red states that are on the brink of turning finally turn blue due to the new residents?

When trump was in charge it was "**** your feelings, elections have consequences, if you don't like it here then move" and now that a democrat is back in charge all of a sudden it's "we have to listen to trump voters and compromise and heal this nation". I hate this place so ****ing much.

Like ******* clockwork. They can go as low as getting to the upside down but we gotta take the high road. There are just certain things that we as a country and the Democrats just can't afford to compromise on, period. If they do, after all this, they'll never win another election again. Stand with those who voted for you FIRST.

We'll never see **** like this again :rofl:

Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

not going lie.. I wanted to see how far trump would go at the olympics with the penalties Russia is facing there

i mean considering what dude was doing with g7, I could only imagine what he would have done with regard to the olympics

Back
Top Bottom