***Official Political Discussion Thread***

FB_IMG_16047198744046576.jpg

Last edited:
Philly pollsters said fraud was impossible. No pens were allowed on the floor. No garbage cans to supposedly throw trump ballots away. And security walking through and checking consistently. Fraud impossible.

All state officials saying they haven't seen any evidence of any fraud of illegal activities.

Judge not gon grant these idiots law suits lmaooo

They're better off just donating that cash.

Screw reaching across an aisle, leave those jackasses behind. Move forward taking the lead of The Squad. Be dangerous, be exactly what all of those white supremacists fear. Put Van Jones and the like on MUTE. 70 million idiots voted for Trump again, of which means they STILL haven't learned a damned thing.

Cancel'em.
I don't know why ppl aren't realizing this.

Its nice to be happy and pat ourselves on the back - even though this shouldnt have never happened in the first place - but the fact that this happened means it can happen again. Trump was a reaction to Obama and Clinton hate do not think there won't be one to Biden and Harris. Potentially as soon as 2024.

If voter turn out remains the same and only increases then we'd be securely in the driver seat but that's a big if. I hope Americans have learned their lesson after these 4 years.

GOP cries voter fraud and Dems voter suppression

if that were true the two sides could agree on legislation making the voting process easier, faster, more secure, and more transparent

of course it won’t happen because one of those claims is ********

Tell me more why y'all hate van. Van not the same cut as candace. He not a two dancer. Don't do this fambs.

I need more evidence.

I hope Chappelle does a "Black Trump" skit on SNL like he did with the "Black Bush" on Chappelle Show.

Real curious what international NT'ers think about the USA voting Biden in, Trump out?

Back
Top Bottom