***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The grift just never ends with these people. Trump’s latest fundraising letter explicitly claims but doesn’t provide “proof” of fraud in the election and uses that pitch to callon his supporters to donate to provide money for the election litigation.

The fine print however exposes the grift and it turns out 60% of the donations go towards paying off campaign debt and 40% goes to the “RNC’s operating account.

It hilariously goes on to claim that “any additional funds”, of which there are none because 60+40%=100% obviously, go towards the “RNC’s legal proceedings account.”Supporters would only know 0% of their money is going towards what Trump told them it would go to unless they bothered to read and understand the fine print.

Tl;dr version: Trump asks donations and claims it’s tofund his election litigation efforts, while the fine print says that is a lie and all of it goes to paying off the campaign’s debt and the RNC’s operational costs.
Citrus Scam

Reminds me of a female Joker w/o makeup. :lol:
EeDS6dyUEAMUG5x.jpg
d26e2287aee722bc7b7c29d4e6daf4bb.jpg
Who hurt you

After watching almost nothing but cnn the last couple of days, I only had Netflix on today. Any reason why the race isn't called yet?
Bro same. Decided to take a break and watch a couple movies. Watching resident evil 1 now. It's much calmer than election coverage tbh.

They really do a great job with these edits. The one with the faces and this one.

I love thanos. But the propaganda really got me visualizing him as trump now :frown:

The country really did show up and said no more of that clown at the helm. I mean you have the inbred bums that still failed the multiple choice. But the majority told that **** bag to smd.

This **** is turning into fan fiction
What I don't understand how his cult truly believes that Fox News and any other media outlet that supports Trump is the only truth.

So the moment he became president, all the major news networks and reputable online news sources became fake? Please.

Back
Top Bottom