***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They're gonna show up and Dems have a redistricting/gerrymandering nightmare on the horizon. **** is still spooky for the long run brehs
beli.png

just gotta hope their is a bloodbath between those who want to stay loyal to trump because they think they can pick up his followers (see that qanon crazy going after the guy with the eye patch).. and then those who never liked dude but got in line (I’m assuming like Marco Rubio type).. and then there are those who will got back to party trying pick up broken pieces (Lincoln group people and others)

but the only things I will give trump credit for, there is no one I see pulling off the cult aspect of shh where they just ignore obvious hypocrisy and flaws.. and just the teflon ability this dude had to just have stories go away

gym is the only one with that Ohio state story, but who knows what happens with that if he’s the guy..

i never understoood dude’s appeal, but donald trump (gotta specify him cause his kids don’t got it) got something with y’all country.. all the tv stuff even before apprentice (like even the wrestling stuff).. people with legit money like jerry Jones still giving dude time or again a guy who made smart investments and had money, Donald sterling calling himself west coast Donald trump

even tucker, with him also being on tv.. I can’t see it anywhere near to that level

shhhhhh if not for the legal and financial stuff waiting, I could see him coming back.. cause republicans going be desperate.. but dude going burn a lot of shh on his way out and his has that stuff waiting without the shield of the presidency

Like I told yall 20 years and counting in the Navy. Did a deployment last year with my devil dawg brothers...

Military ain't messing with Trump. You got a few racists that are still in that do, but the majority doesn't care for him.

Went to school with this Mexican dude who joined the Marines. Always posting pro Trump **** on FB. Asked him what the Mexican version of a **** was... because you probably are one. Haven't seem post since so he probably unfriended me. Always thought he was kinda slow anyway.

just gotta hope their is a bloodbath between those who want to stay loyal to trump because they think they can pick up his followers (see that qanon crazy going after the guy with the eye patch).. and then those who never liked dude but got in line (I’m assuming like Marco Rubio type).. and then there are those who will got back to party trying pick up broken pieces (Lincoln group people and others)

but the only things I will give trump credit for, there is no one I see pulling off the cult aspect of shh where they just ignore obvious hypocrisy and flaws.. and just the teflon ability this dude had to just have stories go away

gym is the only one with that Ohio state story, but who knows what happens with that if he’s the guy..

i never understoood dude’s appeal, but donald trump (gotta specify him cause his kids don’t got it) got something with y’all country.. all the tv stuff even before apprentice (like even the wrestling stuff).. people with legit money like jerry Jones still giving dude time or again a guy who made smart investments and had money, Donald sterling calling himself west coast Donald trump

even tucker, with him also being on tv.. I can’t see it anywhere near to that level

shhhhhh if not for the legal and financial stuff waiting, I could see him coming back.. cause republicans going be desperate.. but dude going burn a lot of shh on his way out and his has that stuff waiting without the shield of the presidency
The bloodbath will be short term. We know how R's go, they fall in line regardless. R's are cultish within themselves with or without Trump

Plus a sitting Prez usually has to fight off losing the house in midterms. They all lose..Trump, Obama, Clinton...so ppl need to brace themselves for that. Alot of these state houses are ran by R's so get ready for even crazier district maps coming next year + courts on their side.

Dems really need to throw the kitchen sink at these runoffs in GA cause these two years will be extremely crucial to passing meaningful legislation.

Ima keep celebrating but def. have to keep an open mind of how the next decade or so will look

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom