***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So Trump’s strategy of telling supporters to vote in person may end up favoring Trump because the counters are separating the later mail-in ballots in case the courts decide they shouldn’t be counted.

With these thin margins, that could be the difference in a place like Pennsylvania.
But hes not wrong though. Segregating the votes like that will make it easier for Trump to target the votes he don't want

he's an unapologetic trump supporter who claims to be against voter suppression. he's said multiple times over that he supports trump because he thinks trump will push the GOP senate to pass "meaningful legislation" that they would obstruct under Biden. with early reports that biden looks favored to win but the senate will maintain under GOP control, he's only recently shifted his support to biden and claims to now "support flipping the senate".

Because his dangerous rhetoric and subsequent division to potential positive legislation ratio did not work out in a way that was worth it in the end.

It was a mistake on my part valuing potential legislation over the bad of the administration. I did, repeatedly, call out the bad but continued to support the administration in the name of potential legislation.

So flipping the senate so Biden can get the important legislation passed is the new objective.

make no mistake though. if the senate stays republican, and trump is able to successfully suppress votes and win reelection, he'll spin this as a positive. it's his go to playbook.
  1. the GOP senate would have blocked pro-black legislation under biden resulting in nothing.
  2. trump will push the same GOP senate to pass that watered down versions of pro-black legislation which results in something
  3. something is better than nothing.
  4. fake outrage about voter suppression and handwave everything else harmful the administration does because - > restart at 1 on the list.
we've seen this story play out over and over. he'll staunchly oppose voter suppression and claims to seek pro-black legislation, but still supported the candidate suppressing votes because he thought it would give him watered down versions of pro-black legislation instead of just supporting the candidates pushing for greater reform.

quoting myself because I think it's the most accurate summation of delk I can think of:

"i like it here in the house. sure, i'd prefer no slavery at all, but until that really gains traction, i'd rather not rock the boat because i'd rather be in this house than in that field".

I am black and from East Atlanta.

I don’t know whether Trump is a racist, but he certainly could be based on his history. Biden could be as well based on his history.

My blackness doesn’t go away because of your feelings.
Have you ever met someone who refers to Mexicans as “rapists” and implies most illegal immigrants are bad people that wasn’t racist?

Me ******* neither.

I say it and I am. I live it. How about you?

I don’t know you to say what you are

however it is highly suspect that a black man would ignore 50 years of evidence of racism for an old white man whose father was caught at a klan rally

C’mon Georgia
58A5D2FC-6156-4F58-BA55-64B54EABE99C.jpeg

he's an unapologetic trump supporter who claims to be against voter suppression. he's said multiple times over that he supports trump because he thinks trump will push the GOP senate to pass "meaningful legislation" that they would obstruct under Biden. with early reports that biden looks favored to win but the senate will maintain under GOP control, he's only recently shifted his support to biden and claims to now "support flipping the senate".

make no mistake though. if the senate stays republican, and trump is able to successfully suppress votes and win reelection, he'll spin this as a positive. it's his go to playbook.
  1. the GOP senate would have blocked pro-black legislation under biden resulting in nothing.
  2. trump will push the same GOP senate to pass that watered down versions of pro-black legislation which results in something
  3. something is better than nothing.
  4. fake outrage about voter suppression and handwave everything else harmful the administration does because - > restart at 1 on the list.
we've seen this story play out over and over. he'll staunchly oppose voter suppression and claims to seek pro-black legislation, but still supported the candidate suppressing votes because he thought it would give him watered down versions of pro-black legislation instead of just supporting the candidates pushing for greater reform.

quoting myself because I think it's the most accurate summation of delk I can think of:

You’re mostly right. Minus calling my outrage fake.

If Trump squeaks out a win, then I will support him pushing to get pro-black legislation through a GOP-led senate that may have blocked the same measures under a Biden presidency.

If he loses, then I’d want the senate flipped so Biden can get the same legislation passed.

The objective is the same either way.

I don't see Biden losing AZ. The AP called him winning there because even though Trump is catching up, they don't have enough actual ballots to overtake Biden.
There's enough ballets to cover Biden, unless there's been a change in the last minutes I'm not aware of

covering a rally here in MA just down the street from the governor’s house.

delusional ****ers :rofl: :rofl:

Just found out that these Trumpers replaced the letters of the song YMCA to MAGA :rofl::rofl:

their playlist is so ***

image.jpg

I'm convinced most of the public MAGA supporters are people that got beat up as kids. You can't convince me otherwise. Like 5-10% of Trump supporters I've ever seen are normal people. The majority I've ever seen are like the ghouls in this photo that for sure never got any d**k/p***y in their life

I'm not sure if we will be able to get rid of the EC. But I wonder if theres a way the system can be modified to add points to the tally for whomever leads in the popular vote.

Back
Top Bottom