***Official Political Discussion Thread***

rgphjj3b64x51.jpg

I'm worried about all of them (Arizona included), but right now I think Biden has the edge in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Georgia, in that order.

Pennsylvania is a toss-up and NC is as likely for Trump, but I'd be more surprised if Trump wins Michigan than if he loses NC.

Nevada won't report more results until noon on Thursday, by the way.
Agreed. Everything is up for grabs because the courts at anytime throw out ballots

All Floridians can do is hope that all felons get their rights in the future, and that the next generation is less trash

People still confused with no end in site. Trump has set the stage for the Supreme court to rule on mail in votes.

If you guys haven't paid attention, that's why he rushed Amy ans now has 3 Judges he appointed.

Much like the Gore vs Bush decision... this is looking like a Trump reelection ....

People still confused with no end in site. Trump has set the stage for the Supreme court to rule on mail in votes.

If you guys haven't paid attention, that's why he rushed Amy ans now has 3 Judges he appointed.

Much like the Gore vs Bush decision... this is looking like a Trump reelection ....

The state Court which was conservative in PA at least already got their decision upheld by the big Supreme Court to be able to count the votes. Trump is on life support. All of the votes that are being counted now were made legally.

Nah man what you talking about :lol: being able to count the remaining votes is LAW

We had a 'blue mirage' early in the evening with FL, NC, and TX and a 'red mirage' later with WI, MI, and PA and possibly GA.

I mean won't know until Friday, but if Joey B gets back the blue wall AND flips AZ and GA (less unlikely) all in all that's a tremendous victory.

Agreed. Everything is up for grabs because the courts at anytime throw out ballots

Throwing out ballots is really only an issue with states where mail in ballots can be received after the 3rd (PA, NV, NC).

I think PA is the only one people are worried about being contested in court, but Biden wouldn't even need PA if he holds his current leads in NV + AZ + WI + MI = 270

It is .... ask Gore that.
It’s not 2000 my guy. I hear you but use logic :lol:

Biden got multiple paths to victory with Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania already declared Trump out of his mind trying to stop counting these ballots.**** won’t even make it to the Supreme Court :lol:

Back
Top Bottom