***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Full on authoritarianism on deck if Agent Orange pulls this outta his *** somehow.

I think republicans are going have to cheat given what we’ve seen.. who has voted through what means and how certain areas have previously voted

Bro they just brought this situation up on CNN.

With 1.4 million Mail in ballots to count in the state of Pennsylvania. Biden would have to win 75% of the vote.....

Homie that’s impossible. Philly is registering 73% for Biden. Plus 75% is impossible on just Mail in votes.

Trump is winning Pennsylvania and most likely the Presidency, AGAIN.

FML.

thanks deuce king deuce king for this ****ty candidate. Biden my god.

If the Dems manage the squeak this one out, I hope they take a good look in the mirror. No excuse for this election to be close.

They won decidedly with charismatic and fresh faces like Obama. What have they put out these past two elections since then. Two old establishment fossils. Don't know why that's so hard to see.

Ya gotta think if Trump is willing to pull this stunt he knows he’s cooked. Nobody does all this just to do it. If all the votes are counted Biden will win. I’m now convinced.

USPS “Lost” 300k ballots 😐😐😐

B260AB65-3E05-446D-A305-180A7F9FCF60.jpeg
check trumps basement

We've definitely invaded countries for less

word

Is it an impossibility that more than the already lost 300K Ballots will multiply as the nation sleeps this morning because the head of USPS was also the guy snatching up mailboxes of street corners nation wide?

Is that why Trump insisted on basically declaring victory last night?

Come on Milwaukee county. I think MSNBC is under projecting that total that could come to Biden. But what do I know

Back
Top Bottom