***Official Political Discussion Thread***

AND THE ****ING MEDIA WONT SAY A GOD DAMB WORD ABOUT HIM HIJACKING THE ELECTION. They see it. They said it. And then they dropped it. Because these arrogant ****s dont think it can happen. Steve Kornaki can **** right off, get Rachel to talk that **** and call it out. Wolf, get that energy off Nancy and call put Trump for his power grab. Fox News, look at your polling and play the right side of history for once. Jesus ****ing christ. Its like the past 4 years havent happened and the Supreme Court isnt rigged by Trump himself.

I dunno. I’m watching CNN and they pretty clearly fact checked him - and said that it’s nonsense. They’re being clearly critical of what he just said.

I dunno. I’m watching CNN and they pretty clearly fact checked him - and said that it’s nonsense. They’re being clearly critical of what he just said.
I clicked out of CNN and switched to MSNBC so I missed it. I was shocked they didnt jump all over it right off the bat. And I've been drinking so I'm high key emotional rn.

AND THE ****ING MEDIA WONT SAY A GOD DAMB WORD ABOUT HIM HIJACKING THE ELECTION. They see it. They said it. And then they dropped it. Because these arrogant ****s dont think it can happen. Steve Kornaki can **** right off, get Rachel to talk that **** and call it out. Wolf, get that energy off Nancy and call put Trump for his power grab. Fox News, look at your polling and play the right side of history for once. Jesus ****ing christ. Its like the past 4 years havent happened and the Supreme Court isnt rigged by Trump himself.
MSNBC is crushing him right now.

These states need to stop effing around and just start counting ballots as they come. I don't understand why some need to wait till the 11th hour to start.

Yeah, I wondered why they didn’t just have the number all ready - I suppose the argument is that that number would leak and then that could influence the result.
It’s probably appropriate that the count doesn’t start until the voting is closed to prevent that changing things.

mail in votes in heavy democratic areas

we are seeing this play out all over the country

Bro, Philly is already half counted. 14 points. 14 POINTS!!!!! If Joe loses Pennsylvania it’s over. Joe Biden is from Scranton, PA!!!!!!!

WTF is going on?!?!

34D9DED4-2CE8-43B0-821E-9AB172B84645.jpeg

He's definitely feeling shook, thing that sucked about that play is that he's potentially got mechanisms in place now that could steal it for him in spite of the numbers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom