***Official Political Discussion Thread***

hope ya'll dont mind me for bumping posts.

There are 170k absentee votes about to hit in the next couple of hours from Milwaukee county. And at 83%, he could overtake Trump by a small margin.

These 170k votes will be reported in one hit. Wow. Gotta wait a couple of hours though.
nah, your posts are pulling back from the brink honestly

hope ya'll dont mind me for bumping posts.

There are 170k absentee votes about to hit in the next couple of hours from Milwaukee county. And at 83%, he could overtake Trump by a small margin.

These 170k votes will be reported in one hit. Wow. Gotta wait a couple of hours though.
Sounds like make or break when those hit. Please Satan, save us from this ghoul. Deliver Wisconsin and Georgia to us and help right the ship.

The black lady on CNN right now.
1604474219014.png

I just don’t understand how Biden hasn’t won tonight, this is embarrassing. It shouldn’t be coming down to the wire.

Biden was suppose win by now without waiting for mail in ballots. That’s what all y’all said, what everyone said, what the polls said....

I swear man, wayyyyy too close. Flat out embarrassing.
The Dems propped up a candidate who was losing in the primaries and no one cared for.

Nothing surprising here

**** ityo. rural merica is big trash. hope those antimaskers get covid. this old ***** gonna cheerful smile at me while not wearing a mask the other day. **** her. **** all them. they tryna kill me. qanon **** suckers they dead peeped the news & said "i'm voging republican," yo **** you.i hate u mofos :lol: YOU SUCK..

delk i hope you're not proud being a voluntary theon greyjoy loving mitch mcconnells direful face. hes alien newborn ugly, go wtch that movie, you;ll see. hard to look at. whata wrong turn inbred.

donald lies so m uch & has an unsettling side profile. paints his orange for whatever reason & probablt wants to bang his daughter. barack obama is a handsome guy, donald be hatin. sasha obama is ya mean? word. respectfully though. pretty girl. really pretty, but she ain't Sasha. #BidenWillWin2020.

kids and wife all passed out around me in the living room. I'm pacing back and forth with a calculator. I'm wide awake.

still chuckling at the thought of my co-workers wondering where I'm at for that 530a meeting tomorrow morning.

That’s WAAAY to early for a meeting tho :rofl:

but keep it up tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom