***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Georgia updates:

Fulton County: Biden with 72% of the vote with 72% accounted for (about 390k votes are in)

Dekalb County: Biden with 83% of the vote with only 39% accounted for (about 155k votes are in combined, with about 245k remaining to be counted)

At those percentages, we're talking about 300k+ going towards Biden. He's down about 230k

My math could be a little off +/- 10k or so.

Man, this is the only one I'm going to pay attention too, for now.
update in GA:

Dekalb still has 83% in favor of Biden with 83k votes remaining. At 80%, thats 66k potential votes coming his way

Fulton has Biden at 72% in favor of Biden with 153k remaining. At 70%, thats 107k potential votes coming his way

Total for both is 173k potential votes. The percentage for Biden is holding steady.

HE'S DOWN 118k FOR THE STATE YA'LL. Damn this one is going to be close. HOPE

Bernie did that? He painted himself as the man who was going to destroy the Democratic Party? Or did the establishment do that?

Mannnnnnnnnnnn I’m done with this convo.

I brought this up because I was hearing for months Biden will beat Trump. Polls everywhere “Biden got this”....

Right now we’re in the 4th quarter, in the final seconds.....and its WAYYYY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. That much we can ALL AGREE ON!

We are 20 years into the minority-majority endgame.

The Republicans have won the popular vote once in 20 years or 6 presidental elections.

Yet hold the Senate and the Supreme Court.

its just incredibly depressing.

the nationalization of politics have just made it impossible for the democrats to win back the senate.

Screenshot_20201104-015827.png

Looking at these states that voted for Trump again:

tenor (10).gif

they're ahead on wisconsin but behind nyt on michigan. i have too many tabs open already so i'm just gonna choose one lol.
yeah, Michigan isn't going to be done for a couple of days.

Wisconsin and GA is where its at right now.

Nevada got a little too close for me.

Update on Wisconsin (Biden down about 105k):

Milwaukee county: Biden with 60% vote, but only 41% reported votes (total of 240k votes are in combined). Could add an extra 155k to Biden if it keeps trending at 60% Biden

The biggest remaining votes in the state are in Milwaukee County,

Positive sign.
hope ya'll dont mind me for bumping posts.

There are 170k absentee votes about to hit in the next couple of hours from Milwaukee county. And at 83%, he could overtake Trump by a small margin.

These 170k votes will be reported in one hit. Wow. Gotta wait a couple of hours though.

Back
Top Bottom