***Official Political Discussion Thread***

At least ya'll get stickers
francis.png

We get a tab to tear off like this
skip1.png

85100013ba74218652b472a8e136ea2c.jpg
King county stand up!

Man my "I Voted" sticker is so generic compared to these other cities/states :lol:

same. mine was the generic one. if you voted @ the staples center, you get a Lakers "i voted" sticker.

FL going to come down to Broward vs Miami Dade. Not that either will end up being red but if Joey blows him out in Broward that will likely offset what gains Trump is getting from the Cubans in Miami. Dem turnout overall in the state is really good compared to 4 years ago.

need those Pinellas results
if Trump loses there FL is a wrap

Beautiful work, comrade. I'm ironing my ANTIFA patch onto my black sweatshirt and throwing soup at ALLLLL the lifted trucks if Trump steals this election. Not even in the cans, just bags of soup so they cant pick it up and enjoy a hot microwaved bowl of Chunky after they get home from cutting children's BLM artwork off private property with armed militiamen intimidating anyone that's not YallQueda. Which happened 2 blocks from my apt a couple weeks ago. ****ing terrorists.

Many people don’t know but Antifa is very multi year tendency. Some cells are proponents of anarcho-communism but others are very pro business and traditional values. Those cells often say that ANTIFA actually means “Americans Nullifying Taxation and Intrusions on Freedoms Association”

Tonight’s bourbon.
D3C6A7E1-656C-480F-BCE4-6B994888D60B.jpeg

Good choice. I got my Flor de Caña 18 year

Early cnn exit poll results emphasis on early
7E082736-F39B-4472-AFB9-A4260C2B07F6.jpeg
647CA6AB-2661-4296-9E49-D9ACBD5C4455.jpeg
C807D52D-1805-47B6-86B4-16F3FE5EE4F6.jpeg
6237FE5B-B225-444A-825F-319A823E9626.jpeg

The last question is so annoying. You can’t separate the economy from racial justice which can’t be separated from COVID which can’t be separated from healthcare and so on

This old dude came strolling in with a Trump hat and mask..I told one of the workers that dude can't wear that stuff inside a polling location cause it's against the law..She hits me with "I'm just a volunteer and i'm not trying to argue with anyone today"..So I proceed to tell her that's her job and if she don't want to do it then she should leave..She didn't do anything so I found a person who had a name tag on asked her if she was in charge..She said she was so I told her that old MF'er can't wear that Trump s**t cause it's illegal inside a polling place and she agreed..Thanked me for bringing it to her attention then went and immediately told dude he had to leave ASAP..After I was done voting I walk outside and the old turd is sitting in his car right by the front door..Went back inside and told the lady what was up..She went outside and told the guy he can't sit there in his car while wearing political clothing and made him go park elsewhere..
You won today good bruva

Back
Top Bottom