***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No.

Vermont has a Republican governor.

ezgif-2-b91eed1ddcf0.gif

post reminds me. Yesterday I noticed a strong Biden vs trump yard sign battle. Someone even broke out the trump train flag and had if flying over the highway from their yard.

all them damn signs are gone today along with the flag. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

like 20 trump signs. Then someone put a sign of a fish wearing trump hair and a blue shark eating it in their yard. :rofl:

I love going to the same job sites every day and seeing the evolution of this ****.

I know Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic has been trolling with his posts from the rights, but bear in mind that they (Trump supporters) think that the only way he loses is if the elections are rigged.

Seriously.

They truly believe that they are the silent majority, while their wives and millennial children secretly plot behind their backs to vote for Biden.

Stock up folks. If Biden wins, stay home. These dudes will shoot up crowds.

Funny because many in here think that the only way Biden loses is if the election is rigged
I'm not talking about any Trump supporters. I'm talking about militias.

The report comes out as the risk of political violence around Election Day by vigilantes or militia-style groups is increasing, researchers say. Far-right, militia-style groups have been busy this year: Their numbers are growing, their online chatter is increasing and their threats are becoming more specific.

"In the conversations that I observe, the heat is higher. The vitriol is greater," said Megan Squire, a computer science professor at Elon University who studies right-wing extremism and online spaces.

The range of real-world militia activities that could occur include everything from armed demonstrations to voter intimidation to violence. The rhetoric is heated, in part, because a mosaic of groups on the far right with different goals agree on one thing: that President Trump can lose the election only if it's rigged.

Funny because many in here think that the only way Biden loses is if the election is rigged
i think the bottom line is that the more people we have voting, the likely higher trend is towards the democratic presidential candidate getting the majority of votes. if republicans want to have a better chance, their best shot is to limit the number of votes being cast.

Again, stop being so dishonest and pathetic

Us pointing out that the GOP is trying to rig the election in favor with voter suppression, voter intimidation, and allowing foreign interference is not the same as some right-wing conspiracy theorists, white nationalists, and militias that can't accept their guy lost. And makes up reasons as to why it happened to they can last out at other people.

Is there not biscuit worth debasing yourself for Delk?

Last edited:
The election already is rigged in the klan’s or I mean republican’s favor.

dude comes in here with that bs. :rofl:

Essentially elections for the most part are swayed by the minority vote in todays elections. If minorities come out to vote, Biden will win no matter what, look at Obama . Not saying minorities should strictly vote one ticket, because Biden would certainly not be my first choice, BUT being what has happened the last 4 years I think there will be an Obama like showing this election that’s more than justified.

Funny how Delk clutched his pearls so hard when we compared him to the right-wing racists that got banned in here.

But he then compares people pointing out voter suppression to domestic terrorists.

Hypocrisy at its finest
"I care about voter suppression, unless I can somehow use it to draw false equivalencies"

He's on ignore. Can't stand his BS, and I'm done practicing arguing with bad faith people.

Back
Top Bottom