***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1601398499977.png

I know someone who married a chick who's family is Trump supporters. The father is a private doctor and his daughter was criticizing illegal immigrants saying they don't pay taxes and she doesn't pay taxes to provide them with welfare and what not.

Plot twist: The daughter works in the fathers office off the books and lies on her taxes about her income to pay as little taxes as possible

Do they really think having the questions would even mean anything? Any competent person/team would have a pretty damn good idea what the questions are going to be. I’m not going into a job interview without having a good idea what 90% of the questions are going to be.

questions wont' matter. We all know how this is going to go. They will not directly answer the questions...they will just say their talking points regardless of the question. Trump will childishly insult biden and cut him off every chance he gets. Biden will try to take the high ground for the most part

and all the headlines tomorrow "Trump wins debate"

Do they really think having the questions would even mean anything? Any competent person/team would have a pretty damn good idea what the questions are going to be. I’m not going into a job interview without having a good idea what 90% of the questions are going to be.

Seriously!! Great point! What do these idiots who say Biden has the questions think are going to be asked tonight? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the topics at hand! Total morons and frankly, they are scared ****less that the President will screw the pooch on live tv (which I think he will. It's gonna be an epic meltdown & I can't wait)!!

Back
Top Bottom