***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is pretty much my question. All of these investigations ending without him being charged seems to suggest that he obeyed the law.

Tax schemes from the 90s but he was elected president in 2016 and wasn’t convicted of any crime prior?
Assuming that everything reported here is absolutely true (I gather that is what you are doing), then it would tend to show that Trump’s campaign deploys racist tactics.

Horrible, if true.
Fair enough.

Do you also think Biden is a racist?
It's so predictable, yet it's still sad to see.

I take it you are the arbiter of who cares about black people and who doesn’t?

Based on your expertise, does Biden care about black people?

s-l640.jpg

Information regarding trump’s taxes and information about how the trump campaign thinks of black people gets dropped

and the supposedly black person is in here talking about Biden

Tax avoidance by Trump isn’t some new story.

I don’t even think that anyone is suggesting that the leaked info, on its face, rises to the level of illegal activity.

And I commented on the allegations against the campaign.

Sounds like you want to talk about anything but Biden. While I discuss Trump all the time.

Tax avoidance by Trump isn’t some new story.

I don’t even think that anyone is suggesting that the leaked info, on its face, rises to the level of illegal activity.

And I commented on the allegations against the campaign.

Sounds like you want to talk about anything but Biden. While I discuss Trump all the time.

trap-deflectio-trap-card-activate-when-opponent-attempts-to-roast-43480487.png

you mean the guy who got the DOJ intervening in a private legal matter.. and is scared to leave office

o and

Brah, Delk acting like a Vegas hooker when their Zaddy getting arrested. Mans ready to fight everyone for his man. Delk ready to ruin his cheap lace front to play security guard. :lol:

Dude tryna call out other people for tap dancing in regards to Biden and the Crime Bill. But can only do that because he demands people should disregard Trump's racist behavior when he was out of office. :lol: :lol:

You trying to paint this story as a matter of tax avoidance ignores the fact that the IRS won't go into your business beyond 6 years unless you did something really questionable recently.

I'm surprised it isn't busy at work this morning.

Are you saying that the documents show he illegally evaded tax payments?

Or are you saying it’s “questionable” based on the leak?

If it is the latter it was already questionable... based on the allegations..that’s why it isn’t really news.

Brah, Delk acting like a Vegas hooker when their Zaddy getting arrested. Mans ready to fight everyone for his man. Delk ready to ruin his cheap lace front to play security guard. :lol:

Dude tryna call out other people for tap dancing in regards to Biden and the Crime Bill. But can only do that because demands people should disregard Trump's racist behavior when he was out of office. :lol: :lol:

It should have been pretty obvious that he would fall back to the crime bill after all this **** hit last night/this morning. It's really the only straw he has left to grasp. It's incredible watching this meltdown, but im here for it

It should have been pretty obvious that he would fall back to the crime bill after all this **** hit last night/this morning. It's really the only straw he has left to grasp. It's incredible watching this meltdown, but im here for it

I guess only one side of the aisle is allowed make up names for the book chapters

Are you saying that the documents show he illegally evaded tax payments?

Or are you saying it’s “questionable” based on the leak?

If it is the latter it was already questionable... based on the allegations..that’s why it isn’t really news.

He is saying that the federal statute of limitations on tax penalties is generally three years. In some instances they can go back six years if there was a substantial understatement of tax (more than 25%). In the cases of civil fraud, the IRS does not have a statute limitations. Them still looking at 2009/2010 appears to show that there is something more than simple tax avoidance is going on and it has moved into tax evasion territory.

While he likely wont get arrested for it, it is still illegal and he will likely have to pay a substantial penalty and interest.

Back
Top Bottom