***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I just hope Nancy and the rest of the party realize this instead of just saying "vote". It has to be vote *and* we're not letting this slide. Impeach Barr, impeach Trump again, whatever they can do to stop that nomination from going through. I really hope they have something up their sleeve instead of relying on "as long we overwhelmingly win the election, we'll be fine". Judging off of how the Trump campaign and the GOP have been moving as of late, they don't seem to care if he gets smoked. They're going to look to reject ballots anyways to reduce the margin of defeat so it can be disputed in court (on probably a flimsy basis, too). Telling us exactly what they're doing (as usual) and daring the Democrats to do something about it. The benefit of being the party that mud wrestles while their opponent wants to remain clean.

I just hope Nancy and the rest of the party realize this instead of just saying "vote". It has to be vote *and* we're not letting this slide. Impeach Barr, impeach Trump again, whatever they can do to stop that nomination from going through. I really hope they have something up their sleeve instead of relying on "as long we overwhelmingly win the election, we'll be fine". Judging off of how the Trump campaign and the GOP have been moving as of late, they don't seem to care if he gets smoked. They're going to look to reject ballots anyways to reduce the margin of defeat so it can be disputed in court (on probably a flimsy basis, too). Telling us exactly what they're doing (as usual) and daring the Democrats to do something about it. The benefit of being the party that mud wrestles while their opponent wants to remain clean.

100. tear it all down, no more hands across the aisle BS.

Lady G can dance for these dollars I'm about to give.

1b798430f722c9ea0a68d391bd03fbc9.gif

Fellas it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since Trump said he was going to release his health plan. I saw he released a comprehensive two page document. Was that it?
It's also been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since it’s been two weeks since...

Trump said he would release his tax returns after the audit was over.

*people protest in streets and get assaulted by police*
"In America you have the right to peacefully protest but you can't be in the street. protest on the sidewalk!!"

*people protest on the sidewalk and get assaulted by police*
"Well the police DID tell them to move out of the way of pedestrians on the sidewalk"

I had never thought about when new Senators are sworn in - it’s early January.

If they can confirm a new Scotus seat before the election is there anything stopping them impeaching Trump/Barr at the end of the year so that a (hopefully Democrat majority) Senate can vote in January?

Back
Top Bottom