***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's the only issue you see?

I identified the issue that jumped out at me. And as I said, I defer to Rusty on the potential economic impact.

If there is a specific portion of the plan that you have a question about I don’t mind answering it directly. But as I said, I am waiting for Rusty to weigh in on the potential economic impact.

That Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, is Catholic?

In all my time following US politics, there is nothing that I've felt more insulted by than the GOP creating talking points with the assumption that people are stupid. Any self-respecting individual should be offended when talked down to, especially when those doing it are supposed to be on your side. That's also why I have no problem making fun of the Republican base: they won't notice.

gonna read this. we have a vote on ballot this year for Amendment 1 which will end partisan gerrymandering in Virginia.

excited to see how it changes this state in the near future*

*assuming the states remain united after Nov

I completely agree that a separate group needs to draw the lines - but there’s no way it would stay impartial for long. We all know that within 10 years the GOP would be doing the same thing - just with a different title.

That Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, is Catholic?

In all my time following US politics, there is nothing that I've felt more insulted by than the GOP creating talking points with the assumption that people are stupid. Any self-respecting individual should be offended when talked down to, especially when those doing it are supposed to be on your side. That's also why I have no problem making fun of the Republican base: they won't notice.

I identified the issue that jumped out at me. And as I said, I defer to Rusty on the potential economic impact.

If there is a specific portion of the plan that you have a question about I don’t mind answering it directly. But as I said, I am waiting for Rusty to weigh in on the potential economic impact.
I am interested in how you analyzed this plan. I assume you will use this to support your claim that Trump supports and can pass "meaningful legislation".

If you're telling me you only see one issue then it doesn't seem to be the case that you did any analysis at all.

Not sure if you’ve had a chance to review this RustyShackleford RustyShackleford :

THE PLATINUM PLAN
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S PILLARS:

As it relates to the possible economic impact, I am waiting on RustyShackleford RustyShackleford RustyShackleford RustyShackleford as I defer to him on that.
1601158582846.gif

Fixed.

I'm reading Trump's plan now.

That joint is legit just one page, the first page was just a summary of supposed accomplishments :rofl:

don’t even know why you doing that to yourself..

we BEEN known dude was full of shh, this dude could say some dumb shh today and we know by tomorrow he will not only contradict himself but full on deny he even said the initial BS no matter how much evidence there is

In all my time following US politics, there is nothing that I've felt more insulted by than the GOP creating talking points with the assumption that people are stupid. Any self-respecting individual should be offended when talked down to, especially when those doing it are supposed to be on your side.
What about a double sided postcard that uses a smattering of MLM/credit card marketing terminology, thinly veiled trickle down economics, anti-immigration rhetoric, and vague ambitions to woo Black voters, written by someone who thinks the term "white paper" refers to the Washington Examiner, and assumes that all Black Americans are poor ex-felons who live in crime-riddled "urban neighborhoods" and require "financial literacy" training from an administration headed by a man who declared bankruptcy six times and racked up the largest federal deficit in history? How does that strike your fancy?

What about a double sided postcard that uses a smattering of MLM/credit card marketing terminology, thinly veiled trickle down economics, anti-immigration rhetoric, and vague ambitions to woo Black voters, written by a someone who thinks the term "white paper" refers to the Washington Examiner, and assumes that all Black Americans are poor ex-felons who live in crime-riddled "urban neighborhoods" and require "financial literacy" training from an administration headed by a man who declared bankruptcy six times and racked up the largest federal deficit in history? How does that strike your fancy?

For a split second, I was like “damn, Trump is a Maoist now?” But alas, it’s the wrong MLM.

Back
Top Bottom