***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Watched a bit of DNC convention during halftime of My Lakers ge; the part were they were talking Joe and Jill Biden’s relationship and Beau Biden passing
Very touching.

My wife who doesn’t like politics seemed impressed and said she seems like a real First Lady.

6B12A534-F218-428C-A188-6370714442B2.jpeg

from just following his speeches and rallies, the major points of trump's reelection campaign seem to be:
  1. Obama spied, so we should get a third term
  2. mail in votes = bad but absentee ballots = good
  3. we do more testing
  4. if biden wins, he'll take away your 2nd amendment

did I miss anything?

MyPillow guy trying to sell his unproven covid cure to AC360. It didn't go over well:

Turns out this miracle cure (oleandrin) is deadly to humans :rofl:

I wonder if this is what Herman Cain took to cure himself :rofl:

Please please please let this get distributed to all Trump's supporters before November :rofl:

(nano is 1000x smaller than micro)

Maaan... pillow industry struggling so bad that this man is fighting COVID head on :rofl:

from just following his speeches and rallies, the major points of trump's reelection campaign seem to be:
  1. Obama spied, so we should get a third term
  2. mail in votes = bad but absentee ballots = good
  3. we do more testing
  4. if biden wins, he'll take away your 2nd amendment

did I miss anything?

Not sure you emphasized communism enough

Why are the Clinton's not staying out the spotlight. Ppl almost forgot about Epstein flight logs that quick.

Photo leaks of Clinton getting a massage from 22 year old Epstein victim at airport

32093936-0-image-a-11_1597763340020.jpg

117365246_10157768717551275_2431848984247678384_n.jpg

"There is no iceberg. There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean. The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt soon. There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg. We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly. The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg. We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats. Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them. We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors. Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats. I really don't think we need that many lifeboats. We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats. The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship. Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg."

Why are the Clinton's not staying out the spotlight. Ppl almost forgot about Epstein flight logs that quick.

Photo leaks of Clinton getting a massage from 22 year old Epstein victim at airport

32093936-0-image-a-11_1597763340020.jpg

Oh wow, I definitely won't be voting for Bill Clinton in the fall now.

Thanks for this brah

Got Someone In My IG DMs Telling Me About How I’m Uninformed Not Knowing Kamala Isn’t Black

Locks Up Black People, Jails Parents And Isn’t Getting Her Vote PERIODT!!!

Daily Reminder We Are ****** And The Majority Of People Are Stupid.

The Clinton's are toxic. The party should be trying to distance themselves. But maybe Clinton will distract from Joe hair smelling and kid groping.

No one gives a real **** about Bill Clinton really. Except the most reactionary of the electorate. On the right, and left. Which makes your post understandable

We got one of those agree with anything the cools kids at lunch table saying because they scared to have their own opinion. *****
:lol: :lol: Good grief

Being a contrarian, does not make you right

You can have your own opinion, cool, but no one is required to respect it or agree with it. Especially some of the steez you be posting.

No one is required to let your opinions go unchallenged or even unmocked when need be.

Last edited:
There's a hierarchy for opinions? Who's the arbitrary figure deciding who's opinions are more valid?

Back
Top Bottom