***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It s quite clear that the Dems have no other choice. White women helped to put Trump into office, so now it’s time for Black women to put a foot n their political butts for doing so. Intermountain Jewish News just came out and said that James should leave the NRA alone. This is a Jewish news line. Check it out. https://www.ijn.com/let-the-ny-attorney-general-leave-the-nra-alone/

As an initial matter, black women didn't vote for Trump the first time. And I imagine that won't change.

I dare not ask why you are posting that a local jewish paper from Colorado opposes the NRA case.

As an aside, a lot of folks I know are joining the National African American Gun Association instead of the NRA anyway:

Trump of course failed to denounce the birtherism coming from his campaign almost immediately upon Harris' appointment as Biden's running mate. The campaign adviser is still in her position and doubled down on it.

Speaking of birtherism...

As an initial matter, black women didn't vote for Trump the first time. And I imagine that won't change.

I dare not ask why you are posting that a local jewish paper from Colorado opposes the NRA case.

As an aside, a lot of folks I know are joining the National African American Gun Association instead of the NRA anyway:
No, they did not vote for Trump, yet white women did, and that is indeed a huge problem. White women do vote against their best interests. Speaking of such, that paper is in support of Trump as well. You can try and minimize their impact through the suggestion of their being local if you wish, but the endorsement of the NRA by the retired judges and papers like the aforementioned, are incredibly influential.

One could say Trump has done the same but he literally doesn’t have a single second term policy proposal
Trump's proposal is so concise it fits in the front of a baseball cap. Extremely easy to follow and repeat. He applied guerilla business marketing tactics to his campaign. It's so wide and ambiguous that and can apply to many other unrelated political issues.

The Dems message is By any means necessary get rid of trump.

From a marketing standpoint his message wins the American masses. Even if it's from his first term.

They coming for her man...

Trump cheated on all his wives (currently on marriage number 3).
Goes raw in pronstars and has tons of sexual assualt allegations.
Used to hang with known pedo epstein.

This shouldn't even get any traction but she is a Black woman in America :smh:

22k8cc4ttle51.png

If Bernie couldn't beat Biden, and Biden allegedly can't beat Trump, why would Bernie beat Trump?

Between the Demographics of the Democratic coalition, the counter mobilization Trump is inspiring and the fact that the dynamics of a general election are more favorable to a turn out oriented campaign it’s hard to see Bernie losing yo Trump in a general election. That’s without COVID. With COVID it’s hard see any primary candidate losing to Trump.

They coming for her man...
I knew this two years ago this isn't new he gave her cushy jobs paying 6 figures that she never worked on 1 day with tax payers money, there is plenty more I just want 45 gone too if you want to hold your nose fine but if you knew who this woman was you wouldn't be caping

I could never run for any political office because these investigators be out here trying to find anything to make you look like a scrub. They'd have an article about me like "Ex-Girlfriend from High School said he never made her nut. More at 11"

been hearing folks up north talk about big shipping delays...I have my doubts that my absentee will arrive.

I ask again: what is even to be done about this?

Back
Top Bottom