***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"Try something else. What's the worst that can happen?"

A lot, dummy. Without a doubt the most idiotic thing to come out of a presidential candidates mouth on why you should vote for them.

Welp, I've come to the conclusion that you guys just like to argue for the sake of arguing. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

If you don't think these debates will be at the very least entertaining (which is what I meant by "lit AF"), you're simply incorrect. 

Also, I love how y'all keep trying to make Hillary sound "cool" by using "hood" terms to describe her:

"Trillary"

"He's not trying to catch that 1v1 fade from Hillary"

She's not hood. At all. Stop trying to compensate for her corny 68-year-old white woman-ness, and accept the fact that you're voting for a corny 68-year-old white woman.

In b4, "Nah, Hillary a G, famb. 
pimp.gif
"

Could care less if the debates are entertaining, b

The debates are not for our entertainment. They're to show who is the better candidate.

Last edited:
Welp, I've come to the conclusion that you guys just like to argue for the sake of arguing. :smh: :lol:

If you don't think these debates will be at the very least entertaining (which is what I meant by "lit AF"), you're simply incorrect. 

Also, I love how y'all keep trying to make Hillary sound "cool" by using "hood" terms to describe her:

"Trillary"

She's not hood. At all. Stop trying to compensate for her corny 68-year-old white woman-ness, and accept the fact that you're voting for a corny 68-year-old white woman.

In b4, "Nah, Hillary a G, famb. :pimp: "
hillary-clinton-body-image-1455554538.jpg

Welp, I've come to the conclusion that you guys just like to argue for the sake of arguing. :smh: :lol:

"Trillary"

In b4, "Nah, Hillary a G, famb. :pimp: "

You can keep posting the same corny schtick, fact of the matter is that La Abuelita Blanca and Gucci Kaine got your mans Drumpf shook

Could care less if the debates are entertaining, b

The debates are not for our entertainment. They're to show who is the better candidate.

Ol stick in the mud over here. You must be a hit at parties.

Link to the post where you provide the info about the GOP's platform
it's written in invisible ink on the back of an original copy of the declaration of independence, in Egyptian hieroglyphics. don't worry though, it's there.

So now people are complaining about the use of idioms (idioms don't care about logic) & taking offense to using urban slang when talking about Hilary? :lol:

Idioms don't care about logic... If anything these pro trumpers are great for some chuckles.

Looks like 3 more battleground states are leaning Dem... New Hampshire (4 electoral votes), Pennsylvania (20 electoral votes), & Virginia (13 electoral votes). This moves her to 273. Even the dummy won the remaining battle ground states, he still does not reach 270. He will need to pick off at least one of the bigger lean democrat states to win.

He'll need a stellar performance in the debates meaning no insults, no rhetoric, no slogans, just details. :lol:

He shouldn't try to bully his way into making any changes to the debate format or schedule either. It will continue to make him look like the spoiled little brat that he is...

In fact trump reminds me of homey from Pee Wee's Big Adventure... :lol:

Last edited:
So now people are complaining about the use of idioms (idioms don't care about logic) & taking offense to using urban slang when talking about Hilary?
laugh.gif

Idioms don't care about logic... If anything these pro trumpers are great for some chuckles.
I'm assuming all of this is referring to my post, in which case...

What idiom(s)? Do you even know what an idiom is? "Couldn't care less" isn't an idiom; it's a very common expression that people (like what's his face up there) still  somehow manage to phrase incorrectly. "Idioms don't care about logic" ... TF are you even talking about? Just because what he said wasn't logical (and it wasn't), it doesn't mean it's an idiom. It's more like idiots don't care about logic, as clearly demonstrated in this thread.

I keep forgetting that NT is a bunch of illiterate high schoolers -- kinda makes it difficult to have a serious discussion.
laugh.gif

Also, I'm not offended by people using urban slang when referring to Hillary, I just think it's funny how people use urban slang when referring to Hillary to make themselves feel better about who they're voting for. Let me guess, she has a "hood pass"? 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming all of this is referring to my post, in which case...

What idiom(s)? Do you even know what an idiom is? "Couldn't care less" isn't an idiom; it's a very common expression that people (like what's his face up there) still somehow manage to phrase incorrectly. "Idioms don't care about logic" ... TF are you even talking about? Just because what he said wasn't logical (and it wasn't), it doesn't mean it's an idiom. It's more like idiots don't care about logic, as clearly demonstrated in this thread.

I keep forgetting that NT is a bunch of illiterate high schoolers -- kinda makes it difficult to have a serious discussion. :lol:

Also, I'm not offended by people using urban slang when referring to Hillary, I just think it's funny how people use urban slang when referring to Hillary to make themselves feel better about who they're voting for. Let me guess, she has a "hood pass"? :lol:  

Clearly, you know NOTHING about Black people or "urban slang".

Out of the loop like sht. You just started posting on NT when you were born :lol:. This whole FORUM is a place here "urban slang" gets thrown around. It's part of the culture of this site and sneaker heads man.

Dude thinks we are trying to be "hip" by calling Hillary, "trillary". How about when both sides call Trump "Da don" or whatever.

You out of touch.

That post and the whole let me correct you on couldn't care less let me know dude is a cornball.

Doesn't have anything to sau so throw some red herring tangent about some other ****. All to move on from the latest Donald **** up or L or so that we can pay off Rico constantly lying and not backing it up with proof when he claims something was done or claims the Republicans have even brought up issues in their platform that concern minorities or are important to the black community specifically or being unable to explain how sarcasm is evolution.

He doesn't understand english as much as he thinks he does. Steady losing in this thread got him so pent up he has to pick at what he thinks is incorrect grammar & use of urban slang. Poor fella doesn't realize this is a message board to have fun with. I'd be frustrated also.

This will explain better than I could.

Etymologists suggest that “I could care less” emerged as a sarcastic variant employing Yiddish humor. They point to the different intonations used in saying “I couldn’t care less” versus “I could care less.” The latter mirrors the intonation of the sarcastic Yiddish-English phrase “I should be so lucky!” where the verb is stressed.

The argument of logic falls apart when you[COLOR=#red] consider the fact that both these phrases are idioms[/COLOR]. In English, along with other languages, [COLOR=#red]idioms are not required to follow logic, and to point out the lack of logic in one idiom and not all idioms is…illogical[/COLOR]. Take the expression “head over heels,” which makes far less sense than the expression “heels over head” when you think about the physics of a somersault. It turns out “heels over head” entered English around 1400, over 250 years before “head over heels,” however, the “logical” version of this idiom has not been in popular usage since the late Victorian era.

Edit - gif explains it all. I gave you a rep though, just for trying. Love the spitfire effort even if it's a lil bit troll like. Cheers young fella. :wink:

Last edited:

From my understand could be wrong though:

It is not 6.5 trillion in cash, it is 6.5 trillion in transactions. Basically money is being moved around multiple times and it can't be tracked, not that 6.5 trillion was spent and no one knows where it is.

Think of it like a dollar bill at the start of the year, then at the end of the year. The bill is counts as $1 in cash. But the it could have changed hands like 25 times.

The 6.5 trillion is like counting the changing of hands, the transactions, not the physical value of the money.

Still ridiculous. But with military money, this happens. And improper payments do cost the country a lot of money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom