***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“First step act”......

Meanwhile, that dude is reportedly upset at the “first step act”. Days later, he signs an EO order further criminalizing the destruction and removal of racist, confederate monuments. And calls for minimum of 10 years...for destruction of such racist property.

A week later, he commends his handpicked attorney general for building a secret police force to arrest protesters. The same ATTORNEY GENERAL that wrote the case for MORE INCARCERATION.

But yes. Conveniently continue to ignore this dwalk31 dwalk31

Conveniently continue to ignore this dwalk31 dwalk31

got half a century of evidence that trump is a racist..

and yet dwalk31 dwalk31 still out chere like

tenor.gif

Chris Wallace did a pretty good job interviewing Trump. Really emphasizes just how bad other networks are at interviewing Trump.
ABC News in particular just lets him ramble with zero pushback on his lies.

No, but I might post some pics of the wedding/reception in the wedding/marriage thread.

Ohhhh so the $1K you took from a business in need will be used to fund a portion of your wedding? You couldn’t have just opted for a set amount of biscuits for each table instead of unlimited? Maybe use a cheaper butter substitute? :smh:

Again, using your own words below. You credited them as a catalyst for change.

You are now using the word credit in a way that you weren’t initially. Credit is your word.

I think it is because you initially mischaracterized the word catalyst.

Ohhhh so the $1K you took from a business in need will be used to fund a portion of your wedding? You couldn’t have just opted for a set amount of biscuits for each table instead of unlimited? Maybe use a cheaper butter substitute? :smh:

The grant was for business expenses. My wedding/reception is not a business expense.

Also, I’ve said it before and I will say it again, the butter biscuit rhetoric is racist, derogatory, and offensive.

Chris Wallace did a pretty good job interviewing Trump. Really emphasizes just how bad other networks are at interviewing Trump.
ABC News in particular just lets him ramble with zero pushback on his lies.

Wouldn’t even call that a “good” interview. Trump greenlit it, to give Fox News some credibility.

Access is the name of the game. He only gives access to them. Yamichie and black reporters ask him tough questions all the time. He never remotely engages and revokes access. Only allows small criticism of him from networks he needs.

You are now using the word credit in a way that you weren’t initially. Credit is your word.

I think it is because you initially mischaracterized the word catalyst.
You’re crediting them as a catalyst.

Credit - To give someone praise, admiration, or acknowledgement for some task, achievement, or accomplishment.
catalyst -a person or thing that precipitates an event.

You’re trying to out semantic me when it doesn’t change anything that you said. You credited the administration for being a catalyst here, when it’s an absurd stance to take.

You’re crediting them as a catalyst.

Credit - To give someone praise, admiration, or acknowledgement for some task, achievement, or accomplishment.
catalyst -a person or thing that precipitates an event.

You’re trying to out semantic me when it doesn’t change anything that you said. You credited the administration for being a catalyst here, when it’s an absurd stance to take.

Okay, no point in going back and forth about it.

Back
Top Bottom