***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yup, just as offensive as the fake letter is the idiotic accusations that Hillary is having seizures. This is almost as bad (or worse) than Trump mocking a disabled reporter. This isn't about politics anymore. This is about not just a single man but an entire campaign that is inhumane. I simply cannot see myself being friends with a Trump supporter at this point, and from now until November I won't bother to listen to any Trump supporter trying to make the case that he's not the devil. This thread and the remainder of this election will be used to a) make fun of Trump, b) expose racists, and c) celebrate each time he is humiliated, culminating in the upcoming landslide in November. If anyone wants to have a serious discussion of politics, it will not involve Trump. Because he is a joke.

For any former Trump supporter, you don't have to support Hillary, but I ask you as a decent human being to disavow Trump and his entire campaign.

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-hannity-lies-hillary-clinton-health-490469

Last edited:
 s/o to whoever installed this Trump statue in Union Square last night
roll.gif

Donald Trump's campaign chairman helped a pro-Russian governing party in Ukraine secretly route at least $2.2 million in payments to two prominent Washington lobbying firms in 2012, and did so in a way that effectively obscured the foreign political party's efforts to influence U.S. policy.
http://bigstory.ap.org/c01989a47ee5...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

what's the saying? where there's smoke there's fire?

and where there's a big pile of smelly **** there's Donald Trump?

THIS IS CRAZY.

He ( or Rico and ninjahood) gonna have to explain this?!?!?!

maybe by getting out of trade deals I guess, but that aint how I understand brexit :nerd:

edit: my first thought is succession from the union no lie.

one of yall help me understand what he means by this?

Last edited:

THIS IS CRAZY.

maybe by getting out of trade deals I guess, but that aint how I understand brexit :nerd:

He might be taking about polls and the outcome of the election being different.

But we don't know for sure

THIS IS CRAZY.

Somebody called me crazy when I said Trump could inspire his fanbase to secede [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Somebody called me crazy when I said Trump could inspire his fanbase to secede [emoji]128064[/emoji]
In all fairness to Drumpf, when he said "Make America great again", he didn't specify whether it was The United States of America or The Confederate States of America.

THIS IS CRAZY.

You sure you wrote secede and not succeed?

THIS IS CRAZY.

He might be taking about polls and the outcome of the election being different.

But we don't know for sure
He says what he means , tells it like it is

In all fairness to Drumpf, when he said "Make America great again", he didn't specify whether it was The United States of America or The Confederate States of America.
If those numbers are real, that's pretty disturbing. 

Ninjahood an rico, before yall go in on the 400 mill hostage payment, comment on the mr. Brexit tweet?

That money had nothing to do with the 4 hostages that were recently released.

It's all tied to that dirty reagan iran contra dealings.

Last edited:
They weren't going to release the hostages if they didn't get the money. But the argument that we owed iran that money from a previous circumstance is true. It's definitely a nuanced situation. Saying it has NOTHING to do with the hostages is disingenuous.

I'm more interested in the fact that russia is using Iran's bases to launch attacks. That alliance is getting serious. Russia is also increasing forces on the ukraine border.

Last edited:
They were getting the money either way from the tribunal at the Hague or right then & there. It was a unique opportunity to pay less than what we owned the country for decades. They could've just chosen to keep the hostages & wait until they got awarded more money from the Hague.

But to say that money was tied to the hostages being released, no it wasn't.

:lol: @ disingenuous....

Last edited:
Implying it is was a quid pro quo is disingenuous

We open diplomatic relations with the country which allowed us to pay a debt we owed and get hostages back.

We did the smart hing so we didn't get played, and you know, that the hostages were safe.

But it is an L somehow. I guess the better move would have been spending billions on going to war with Iran and teaching them a hard lesson.

Damb leftist and their fiscally responsible diplomacy :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom