***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm sure they'll be another reset after Columbus Day and finally the last reset after Halloween or would it actually be after the feared last minute media blitz that's going to bring it home?
*last minute nuclear ad storm

http://nypost.com/2016/08/15/clinton-bracing-for-major-attack-by-trump/

oh and BTW...seems Rodger Ailes, da former FOX CEO bout to be a Trump consultant.
I'm pretty sure this is what Trump is planning to do the night before the election with all his unspent campaign money:

tumblr_mpfisbTsmw1sxkocco1_400.gif

+1 to anyone who remembers this scene.
That museum scene, though. Running through breaking **** with the most 90s sounding music ever.:rofl:

Last edited:

Drumpf probably thinks that it was because they were busy killing each other:
Tweeting false, misleading and blatantly racist crime statistics seems like a good way to reach out to the african american community, I wonder why it hasn't worked? 
eyes.gif
 And now he's trying to attract more black voters? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Trump has been going on and on about the violence against police officers but I haven't heard him utter a single word about the nationwide problem of police brutality and the complete lack of accountability.

If he wants to attract more minority voters, maybe he should "evolve" and show some genuine understanding of the struggle they go through and propose plans towards improving it. 

Last edited:
I had to stop watching that video,it was funny but after awhile it becomes sad how racist those people are and don't even know it.

Last edited:
Oh they know it.

It gets worse as it goes along the testimonials at the end are solid gold.

This dude has manipulated poor, ignorant and racist white people beyond belief.

Man **** those people in that video talking about putting collars on people and giving people a vaccine and chips in people 
mean.gif
 just blatantly racist and no value for others lives. So much dumb **** said in that video between those people i cant even keep up.

Bruh the maids n the locking houses part had me dying tho...we lock the houses from the outside, load it onto a truck, drive it to mexico, n sell them the house, its a win-win :rofl:

In this David and Goliath story for the 21st century, a group of proud Scottish homeowners take on celebrity tycoon Donald Trump as he buys up one of Scotland's last wilderness areas to build a golf resort.

Last edited:
The Trump organization is now closing in on Forbes' home and have threatened to try to use a compulsory purchase order to forcibly remove him and his family from their land. Trump claimed that Forbes' property was a slum that would spoil the view from his new hotel. Forbes retorted that Trump can "take his money and shove it up his ****."

:rofl: :pimp:

But also :smh: at Trashy Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-us-intelligence-briefing-227109

Earhardt followed up by asking whether Trump trusts "intelligence."

"Not so much from the people that have been doing it for our country. I mean, look what's happened over the last 10 years. Look what's happened over the years. It's been catastrophic. And, in fact, I won't use some of the people that are sort of your standards, you know, just use them, use them, use them, very easy to use them, but I won't use them because they've made such bad decisions," said Trump, who will also be joined by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at the inaugural briefing. "You look at Iraq. You look at the Middle East. It's a total powder keg. It's a — if we would have never touched it, it would have been a lot better. I mean, we would have been much better off. On top of which, we've spent probably $4 trillion. Nobody even knows what we've spent. So, no, I have great people, and Gen. Flynn is one of them."
Da best words at work

Trump transcripts are such a pain to read 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Y'all dirty leftist laughing now, but after Labor Day Ducati Donald gonna put in the Political Konami Code and his campaign finna wash crooked Hillary.

Y'all dirty leftist laughing now, but after Labor Day Ducati Donald gonna put in the Political Konami Code and his campaign finna wash crooked Hillary.
But will da polls be relevant by then to quantify the success of da reset button? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i don't trust polls and i don't trust elections. only thing that matters is the race for most likes on Facebook and most followers on Twitter.

What's funny about the hiring of bannon & prevy old man is that both epitomizes the far right wing of their party & trump already has the conservative vote. What he needs to expand his base beyond that if he wants to try & win the election.

The hiring of the two doesn't address that. They might help polish the turd for the debates but they need to win the battleground states where he's losing his footing.

First Roger Ailes, and now the executive chairman of Breitbart has been hired to run the Trump campaign.

The dumpster fire continues to burn :smh:

A Breitbart executive 
laugh.gif

Complains about liberal biased media, proceeds to hire an executive from an extremely biased media company to run his campaign. They're no different than the media he spends his days complaining about, except they favor him. I clicked on a random article and the comments are literally nothing but cancerous rhetoric. And it's not exactly an exception to the rule.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...mantle-publics-perception-black-lives-matter/

When these are the type of people this news outlet attracts, it doesn't seem like a very bright idea to align himself with an executive of said company to run his campaign. He already has the votes of angry white bigots, strategically this makes no sense. He needs to expand his base, not pander to a base he already has

Last edited:
The hypocrisy has been hilarious,word to getting Roger Ailes on his team :lol:

Last edited:
So proooooooooooooud of Da Donald. Brietbart and da Rog Ailes are going to expose da libby bias in the media and in this thread B. Libby scum be very afraid. BEN CARSON 2016.

First Roger Ailes, and now the executive chairman of Breitbart has been hired to run the Trump campaign.

The dumpster fire continues to burn :smh:

I believe this is his angle all along, Trump has been crying about a 'rigged' election lately and it's really hard to believe he actually wants the job. So he's probably looking for someone to lay the groundwork for some ultra-right media empire. I have a feeling that Breitbart either rebrands with Trump's financial backing, or Bannon jumps ship to TRUMPWARZ or whatever the hell Donald is going to call it. If/when Hilary gets in, the far right media is going to explode with conspiracies and sandals about the administration. Trump wants everything to do with that, and the cash that comes along with it.

Just a hunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom