***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Drumpf is an awful human.
I mean, that was established when he came down that elevator in 2015 (couldn't that **** malfunction? Could have saved years of misery). I'm mainly interested in his antics just to see how low he can go.

As usual, Mitt Romney is the only Republican Senator to condemn the tweet. The others just pretended they haven't seen it, refused to provide any comment at all or dismissed it.

That's gonna be one hell of a ****show if he follows through
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...considering-trump-speech-on-race-unity-report
White House considering Trump speech on race, unity: report
President Trump could make a major address to the nation regarding policing and the recent protests over the death of George Floyd in Minnesota, White House aides say, according to a new report by CNN.

Aides to the president have reportedly been discussing plans for a speech in recent days in response to widespread bipartisan backlash to the president's response so far, which has included a tweet that read "when the looting starts, the shooting starts," a phrase that earned criticism from many, including some GOP members of the Senate.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson hinted as much during an interview with CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"I believe you're going to be hearing from the president this week on this topic in some detail. And I would ask you maybe to reserve judgment until after that time," he said.

At the same time, CNN reported that some Trump advisers think the president can double down on his "law and order" message, even though he came under criticism last week because of it.

These advisers argue that the reduction in violence since Trump's statement last Monday would allow him to argue his actions have been effective.

That's gonna be one hell of a ****show if he follows through
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...considering-trump-speech-on-race-unity-report
White House considering Trump speech on race, unity: report
President Trump could make a major address to the nation regarding policing and the recent protests over the death of George Floyd in Minnesota, White House aides say, according to a new report by CNN.

Aides to the president have reportedly been discussing plans for a speech in recent days in response to widespread bipartisan backlash to the president's response so far, which has included a tweet that read "when the looting starts, the shooting starts," a phrase that earned criticism from many, including some GOP members of the Senate.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson hinted as much during an interview with CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"I believe you're going to be hearing from the president this week on this topic in some detail. And I would ask you maybe to reserve judgment until after that time," he said.

At the same time, CNN reported that some Trump advisers think the president can double down on his "law and order" message, even though he came under criticism last week because of it.

These advisers argue that the reduction in violence since Trump's statement last Monday would allow him to argue his actions have been effective.

going need the southern black american expert dwalk31 dwalk31 to give his thoughts given trump's known history of being a racist

This is the kind of treachery and white supremacy dwalk31 dwalk31 supports at the ballot box

He said he’s against voter suppression tho. Oh yeah he’s not a single issue voter, unless that single issue is more money in his pocket.

You realize these are primary elections right?

I know you are anxious to get the talking points off, but they don't even make sense in this context.

People would rather waste their time on nonsense conspiracy theories like a flat earth and the government hiding chips in vaccines than actually address real conspiracies being committed to deny them their basic rights, such as the right to vote.

Do you think the DNC is suppressing the vote?

Back
Top Bottom