***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Imagine bragging about getting 8% of the vote. Even delk wouldn't be so bold. That's why he's not the press secretary but this hot babe is:

The Trump Opportunity Zone is when you're at the club and within reaching distance of grabbing the *****. Shoeters shoet. Grabbers grab when they're in the TOZ.

Imagine bragging about getting 8% of the vote. Even delk wouldn't be so bold. That's why he's not the press secretary but this hot babe is:

The Trump Opportunity Zone is when you're at the club and within reaching distance of grabbing the *****. Shoeters shoet. Grabbers grab when they're in the TOZ.

Dawg you tripping. 8 percent is a lot. Think about it, that 8 percent probably includes LeBron, Steph, p diddy , master P, dr Dre, Kanye West, Mike Jordan, Beyonce, jay z, Tyler perry, Oprah, Obama and Damon John.
That’s like 50 billion right there B. That’s all you need.
TRUMP NEVALOST

I understand the frustration, but you know it is not that easy.

When folks like Wargames Wargames make statements like.....”just pass the bill” with nothing else added onto the rest of that statement I wonder if they truly know the divisions of the legislative branch. Not to mention if they have a basic understanding of civics education in its entirety. Folks appear to forget that the Senate is lead by the Republican Party on top of getting the bill signed into law by a Republican President. This isn’t like placing an order at Domino’s pizza.......guaranteed in 30 minutes or less.

When folks like Wargames Wargames make statements like.....”just pass the bill” with nothing else added onto the rest of that statement I wonder if they truly know the divisions of the legislative branch. Not to mention if they have a basic understanding of civics education in its entirety. Folks appear to forget that the Senate is lead by the Republican Party on top of getting the bill signed into law by a Republican President. This isn’t like placing an order at Domino’s pizza.......guaranteed in 30 minutes or less.
To be fair to dude, he knows the about the political roadblocks, mans probably just fed up.

Which I understand.

I understand the frustration, but you know it is not that easy.
To be fair to dude, he knows the about the political roadblocks, mans probably just fed up.

Which I understand.

Thank you for responding much friendlier than I would have to that character......

Also yes I know, I know. At this point I am just tired of it. There is nothing fashionable or whimsical of doing real things in Congress.

Back
Top Bottom