***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm just saying try and look at it through the lense of someone who doesn't care about politics,

I suspect.that stories like this by the time they reach a low information voter they get simplified into...Obama and Bernie had some static occasionally.

And to like the random rust belt white dude having some static with Obama is probably a point I'm Bernie's favour. :lol:
Yeah I feel you, low info voters not gonna care that much. Plus once it gets close to convention time, it gonna be a Sanders-Obama lovefest.

Bern is always gonna be a favorite with regressive white Midwesterns, but this ain't gonna score points with dem Midwest white dudes. Their static with Obama was not over economics, it was social issues. So unless Bernie comes out and say something "Obama was wrong to take Trayvon Martin's side", it gonna be whatever to them. :lol:

Last edited:
i shoudlnt have read the comments on that video. Good lord people are irrational.

great discussion though. Imma add both of their books to my list
Took a peak. A cesspool of reactionary Bernie supporters, should be expected.

Last edited:

Goonberg's really willing to have so much of his money turn to smoke :lol:

His campaign looking like

source.gif

His national polling #'s have already been in freefall since he laid an egg and got exposed at the debate

Bloomberg about to spend half his fortune trying to get elected president then get the other half taken by the person who actually gets elected president. What a shame

Bloomberg = As of February 2020, he is the ninth-richest person in the world, with a net worth estimated at $61.9 billion.

Not even pocket change to him.

Whole reason Sanders is running.

is there anywhere on youtube where I can catch the full debate from the other day?

also i'm stuck deciding between Bernie and warren...but I want to go ahead and early vote this week.

is there anywhere on youtube where I can catch the full debate from the other day?

also i'm stuck deciding between Bernie and warren...but I want to go ahead and early vote this week.

There is one tomorrow night at 8 E.T.

Cannibalism, though? It’s real out here in these streets.

Man really went into Flint Michigan and tried to play the victim

Man really went into Flint Michigan and tried to play the victim

I struggled with that one because it’s not like he’s the reason their water game is trash but I totally see what you mean about him playing victim. Gotta pick and choose your battles wisely, I guess

I love how Warren and Bernie get their plans dissected but nobody asked Trump/Bush I-II to detail how to pay for their tax cuts and trade deals. Also no one has ever asked a president how to finance a war.
Republicans act and answer questions later...or dont.

Also, Bernie can disagree and argue with Obama and still be a strong ally. Many times members of Obama's cabinet didnt agree with Obama either because for some he was too liberal or too conservative.
Ezekiel Emmanuel, (Rahm’s brother) who helped develop the ACA, would routinely argue with his brother and Obama on changes to the plan.
Rahm was the conservative, Obama the moderate, and Ezekiel the more liberal during its development. Having different "liberal" voices helped protect integral parts but also ensure something got passed.

PS
Ezekiel compromised because compromise was possible in Obama's cabinet and among fellow liberals. I don't believe however you can compromise with the current Republican party on anything worthwhile. We may find consensus on the naming of a post office or highway but even that will pose challenges.

Last edited:

Goonberg's really willing to have so much of his money turn to smoke :lol:

His campaign looking like

source.gif

His national polling #'s have already been in freefall since he laid an egg and got exposed at the debate

Bernie so far in the primaries...
F46A7D24-220B-4A7B-A4C8-8A66C30BB706.gif

centrists and Bloomberg’s cash...
9A5D4DD5-2BA0-4C9A-8241-96A0F3D17BCB.gif

Bernie on Super Tuesday...
F2AFA490-4B09-4A70-AAE2-A7C02CF7C90A.gif

Bernie in November vs Trump...
171FC30D-AF2B-4B80-B629-C38B08F2A1AD.gif

Bernie at the Inauguration...
97804C0E-7A43-4575-8000-36163DF43643.gif

Warren or Bernie are both good choices. The best choices imo, cant go wrong. Best way to decide is who you trust more to beat the GOP disinformation machine and Cult45 in November.

Personally I'd wager on Warren G.

Warren or Bernie are both good choices. The best choices imo, cant go wrong. Best way to decide is who you trust more to beat the GOP disinformation machine and Cult45 in November.

Personally I'd wager on Warren G.

You're not going to be able to beat the GOP disinformation... I was reading up on it and there is so much money pouring in to help get Trump reelected it's not even funny :smh:

It will be impossible for anyone to come close now, with how much they're putting behind him to get reelected.

We may all think Trump is a dumbarse, but for real for real he (or whoever is behind his machine) is not stupid at all. They know what they need to do to win and are enacting it and they're controlling the narrative on both sides... it's what Trump says that goes.

Man the stuff the GOP do and lengths they will go to, just to remain in power and the people who follow them are something else. Like I can listen to a conservative show for like 2 minutes and see/hear right through the BS, but that MAGA people man it's like they get riled up and go all gong ho :smh:

It's over man... Bernie is in no way, shape or form, beating Trump I think he has the least amount of chance to do so that's why the GOP is hoping and praying it's him.

You're not going to be able to beat the GOP disinformation... I was reading up on it and there is so much money pouring in to help get Trump reelected it's not even funny :smh:

It will be impossible for anyone to come close now, with how much they're putting behind him to get reelected.

We may all think Trump is a dumbarse, but for real for real he (or whoever is behind his machine) is not stupid at all. They know what they need to do to win and are enacting it and they're controlling the narrative on both sides... it's what Trump says that goes.

Man the stuff the GOP do and lengths they will go to, just to remain in power and the people who follow them are something else. Like I can listen to a conservative show for like 2 minutes and see/hear right through the BS, but that MAGA people man it's like they get riled up and go all gong ho :smh:

It's over man... Bernie is in no way, shape or form, beating Trump I think he has the least amount of chance to do so that's why the GOP is hoping and praying it's him.
Agreed on all points. Read "Dark Money" by Jane Meyer if you havent. Helps detail the history of the extremist takeover of the GOP and the literal billions of dollars that have been spent behind the scenes for the past couple decades. Trump is the absolute culmination of their operations, and he thinks he was promoted because he's "good at deals." He's a fantastic useful idiot and both foreign and domestic actors are using it to their full advantage, offering him a platform to espouse his racist ideology and enact his racist policy, all while profiting from the presidency in the most blatantly corrupt fashion possible.

The Mercer's, Scaife's, Dupont's and Koch's are getting what they paid for, and some.

Yeah because the blue wave that happened a few months ago was a one time thing?

people are fed up with their bs.

Let the inbreds vote trump. They were going to anyways. People are showing up to vote, people are also moving to Texas and Nevada from California and voting like they are still in California.

Back
Top Bottom