***Official Political Discussion Thread***

On some level I really don't care that much who wins the nomination. I want Warren at this point, but it is not that serious to me.

If it is between Bernie and Biden. Then without question I want Bernie.

this is where I'm at. don't really don't care who wins, just want whomever has the best chances. Warren is my preferred candidate all things considered

I'd prefer Biden to Bernie for the reason mentioned above. until something comes out showing Bernie improving chances in the House, Senate, and battle ground states, I'm not rolling

Pubs with way better voter data than any of us have are pulling for this dude for a reason....

Lol Dwalk calls his "old NT friends" to vent. Adorable.

511.png

:lol:

Again, dwalk31 dwalk31 has been saying little stuff here and there to let us know he’s not black......which is fine. I’m actually trying to give dude an opportunity now to just come out fully and just admit to us.....more importantly himself that he’s white. This board is more than accepting to all sorts of individuals from all walks of life........not sure why dwalk31 dwalk31 is hesitant to reveal who he is. If not for us, but for his own sense of health and well-being.

Mmmmmhmmm tell us more.

Again, are YOU black is the question. Because doubt it.

Do y'all remember when Ben Carson lied and said he stabbed a kid and was a bully, and a news crew went to his old neighborhood and EVERYONE said his was a board line nerd :lol:

Guess Ben Carson is white too.

And I’m no goon; never claimed to be. Goons don’t collect sneakers and post on niketalk all day about politics.

I went the college route.

Do y'all remember when Ben Carson lied and said he stabbed a kid and was a bully, and a news crew went to his old neighborhood and EVERYONE said his was a board line nerd :lol:

Totally forgot about that.

Good times! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OG Juicy Smoo-yay.

Not one black person in America beleived that nonsense but those "Evangelical / Racism doesnt exist" types ate it up...for a reason:

"Carson's up-from-nothing, saved-by-Jesus-and-personal-effort-only story works, primarily with white Republican voters. It works because for some it affirms the conscious or unconscious connections (stereotypes) they draw between blackness, poverty and violence. For others, it demonstrates that Jesus saves. And for others still, it is a narrative that says other, potentially costly social solutions to poverty and violence are not necessary. It says that small government can work."

"The campaign has since said that some details are indeed “fuzzy” and Carson himself has blamed his co-biographer for adding details “just to give it more meat.”

Last edited:
The funniest **** Carson said was when he told the story about almost being robbed at a Popeyes. Mans told the gunman that the person he is looking for was the cashier. :lol:

I'm just picturing dude sitting down and eating his three piece with an extra biscuit, while the robber is emptying the register up front.

Smh

I, admittedly, shouldn’t have let it get to that point last time.

But calling me a white man is a wild violation :lol:

No offense to the white dudes on here, but nah.

Dude, no one here is going to be shocked or upset if and when you finally reveal yourself to be white. Personally I wouldn’t even gloat or anything of the sort....for me I just would just be like “yeah I already knew....the signs were there”. It’s just the lying that we can do without on here, NT is better than that and so are the vast majority of the members on here.

Dude, no one here is going to be shocked or upset if and when you finally reveal yourself to be white. Personally I wouldn’t even gloat or anything of the sort....for me I just would just be like “yeah I already knew....the signs were there”. It’s just the lying that we can do without on here, NT is better than that and so are the vast majority of the members on here.

Are you high?

Back
Top Bottom