***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You stay crying about the NBA thread :rofl:

You let some inside jokes and trollin you don’t understand get you on a vendetta. Hilarious lmao

I apologize for not finding sexist, misogynist, racist, content to be funny nor entertaining. I simply dig nuanced, insightful commentary, intellectually stimulating conversations, thoughtful output, even if I disagree with the positions held.

That said, all the best.

The 5th installment of 302s (interview notes) from the Mueller investigation, obtained via FOIA, has now been released.
As with all the previous installments, I will skim through them and provide the thread with all references to ongoing investigations.
When something is redacted under the B7A FOIA exemption, it means that information is relevant to an ongoing matter and could reasonably be expected to interfere with that proceeding if disclosed.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/mueller-report-secret-memos-part-5 (Documents are at the bottom of link)
Mueller Memos Part 5: Hundreds Of Pages Of FBI Witness Interviews Declassified

Are you going to ask if I’m white or black next?
Well, I found the whole thing to be a sham as soon as prayers were held at the beginning of the trial. Trump represents white supremacy, in which is attempting to close its ranks due to the increasing population of Black and Brown people in the world. Another fear they have is that this growing population, may not adhere to christian beliefs, therefore being a threat to white christian beliefs/existence everywhere.

Your thoughts?

Well, I found the whole thing to be a sham as soon as prayers were held at the beginning of the trial. Trump represents white supremacy, in which is attempting to close its ranks due to the increasing population of Black and Brown people in the world. Another fear they have is that this growing population, may not adhere to christian beliefs, therefore being a threat to white christian beliefs/existence everywhere.

Your thoughts?

I 100% agree that the GOP fears the increasing number/% of minorities which they know will not be apart of the base. They are shaking in their boots because they know over the next 5-6 elections, they will have to come up with new, innovative techniques to suppress votes because they know their current methods won’t suffice as the population demographic evolves.

I 100% agree that the GOP fears the increasing number/% of minorities which they know will not be apart of the base. They are shaking in their boots because they know over the next 5-6 elections, they will have to come up with new, innovative techniques to suppress votes because they know their current methods won’t suffice as the population demographic evolves.
Politics in america is reverting back to women, white women and those who want to be white, supposedly knowing their place. The vote to get the Orange sphincter out of office has to come from there. White women have allowed such misogyny, normalizing it in the boys will be boys vain, that they've done themselves a huge disservice. I personally do not trust white women for anything, especially to do the right thing at the pols.

Hoping Biden stays until SC (think he's doing well there), same for Klob. Just want them to split up the centrist vote with Pete as much as possible.

Let Bernard and Warren duke it out.

1580854319655.png

I hope Bernie pulls ahead but if he does not, and he wins the "popular vote" while losing the delegate count (what really matters), it is gonna be a **** show.

His supporters are gonna scream conspiracy because they don't understand the system and ignore the fact their boy demanded caucuses stay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom