***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That Buttigieg letter debacle is truly baffling. How was that not shut down the very moment someone even considered that idea? Even more baffling is that they doubled down on it after getting exposed.

Shocking level of incompetence.

That Buttigieg letter debacle is truly baffling. How was that not shut down the very moment someone even considered that idea? Even more baffling is that they doubled down on it after getting exposed.

Shocking level of incompetence.
Shockingly I'm triggering memories of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson

President Donald Trump began his physical exam today. Phase one complete. He is healthy as a horse, strong as an ox, limber like a jackrabbit, and handsome like the moon and the stars.

Phase two of the physical exam will commence in first quarter of 2020. A poor intern will be tasked with checking the folds of his abdomen for signs of infection, foreign bodies, spider eggs, termites, and wasp nests. He will then be spanked and swaddled and placed under a UV light for 48-72 hours.

Phase three, scheduled for spring 2020, will include a colonoscopy and prostate exam to be performed in a biosafety level 4 containment facility. Hazmat teams will be on hand. All members of the medical team involved in the test will be quarantined and cremated to prevent the spread of infection.

Phase four, which is the final phase, is planned for a yet-to-be-determined date in 2020 when the moon is full and Jupiter aligns with Venus. A priest will be on hand to rid Trump's earthly body of demons. Venkman, Stantz, and Spengler will be on hand to fight and contain any of Cthulhu's spawns, should they arise during the procedure. As a precaution to the survival of earth, we ask that everyone seeks shelter in their local house of worship for the duration of the physical exam.

Long story short, DONALD J TRUMP IS THE HEALTHIEST PRESIDENT EVER, BY FAR!

Jorge Ramos is a real scumbag.

For years, I knew him as the advocate for undocumented immigrants, cool that's good stuff.

Apparently, he is also in favor of brutal neoliberal regimes in Latin America and he is an advocate for the coups, which we shall not call coups, that bring those neoliberal regimes to power.

Don't lecture America about racism or that "no human is illegal" when you are in favor of racist regimes which believe that it should be illegal for indigenous people to decide their own economic and political fate.

I am in favor of open borders but I don't want the US to act as a safety valve for migrant workers who have to migrant and send remittances to mask the brutality and austerity of neoliberal regimes in Latin America.

Jorge Ramos is a real scumbag.

For years, I knew him as the advocate for undocumented immigrants, cool that's good stuff.

Apparently, he is also in favor of brutal neoliberal regimes in Latin America and he is an advocate for the coups, which we shall not call coups, that bring those neoliberal regimes to power.

Don't lecture America about racism or that "no human is illegal" when you are in favor of racist regimes which believe that it should be illegal for indigenous people to decide their own economic and political fate.

I am in favor of open borders but I don't want the US to act as a safety valve for migrant workers who have to migrant and send remittances to mask the brutality and austerity of neoliberal regimes in Latin America.
What did he say exactly?

Did he actually defend the right wingers actions?

Last edited:
Who is the biggest scumbag in politics right now? Roy Moore and Gym Jordan for me.
Senate beats a full house.
SZIB6MKI5FBCFHGVSASJT3EFDE.jpg

Bloomberg can **** himself. I’ve had enough friends who got stopped for no reason outside of their skin color. Focus on your business and stay out of politics.
Famb a few days after the NYPD nearly shot my *** during a stop and frisk, I remember this low life defending stop-n-frisk in an interview. Pushing back on someone bringing up minority communities being upset by the practice by saying **** like he gets thanks from people in minority communities because the practice has made their neighborhoods better too, and critics should consider that. Imagine being so lost in the white supremacy sauce that you think black people should thank you for violating their constitutional rights.

He was doing good for a while though. He was funding down ticket races in states and fighting the NRA. Just like Biden these old white dudes can never be comfortable with redeeming themselves in the background. They feel they still deserve the shine.

If he makes a later debate, I am paying to get in and while he is talking, I am launching one of my vegan free trade hemp sandals at his head, on some...
giphy.gif

**** Bloomberg, for Life.

Last edited:
Reactionary left wing Twitter been outchea proving Obama right. They feel he was attacking them so they are be spewing all kinds of delusional nonsense.

Even my girl AOC added to the buffoonery...

I really think far left politicians should take political history classes. Stop it with the ******* nostalgia politics. Please and God damn thank you.

I like AOC but her running around championing MMT is a perfect example of the left being out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom