***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.webp

Tulsi Gabbard is right. Donald Trump is not a good example for children because most children are not born as good-looking and genius as he was.

Donald Trump is not a role model.

He is not paid to be a role model.

He is paid to wreak havoc on libbie innuendo.

Parents should be role models.

Just because Donald Trump dunks a basketball, doesn't mean he should raise your kids.

Tulsi Gabbard is right. Donald Trump is not a good example for children because most children are not born as good-looking and genius as he was.

Donald Trump is not a role model.

He is not paid to be a role model.

He is paid to wreak havoc on libbie innuendo.

Parents should be role models.

Just because Donald Trump dunks a basketball, doesn't mean he should raise your kids.
I would like to add another reason Trump is not a role model for kids.

Parents shouldn’t delude their kids with unachievable goals such as coming even remotely close to how tremendously amazing Trump is. Let alone getting a 10th of the very stable genius’ IQ.
As if they could win so much that libs’ heads are perpetually spinning. There is simply nothing more anyone could but get a taste of just one drop of Trump’s unrivaled greatness.
Besides, hypothetically speaking it would be disloyal and treasonous if someone were to be be better than His Excellency at anything.

Spare your kids from inevitable disappointment. Teach them to work hard and to thank Trump for allowing them to witness true superiority in every possible sense.

As someone, who unsubscribed to TYT after the Oslo attacks, when stable genius Mr. Cenk speculated about the first reports of the perpetrator being "Nordic looking" as probably being a muslim in disguise.

I can not endorse this stupid mother-effer.

Back in 2012, my brother, who works in venture capital, said that someone with a venture capital background is barely electable and that private equity is much worse when it comes to electibility. He was talking about Romney but it applies to Deval Patrick even moreso. Romney had problems in the GOP primary in 2012, Deval Patrick will have an even harder time on the Democratic side.

Well damn

Don't see why anybody would be more interested in Patrick than Booker. I haven't heard anybody bring his name up on the "people we wish would run" list.

Deval Patrick has no real name recognition outside of MA or New England region.

Color me surprised.

For those who don't know, this is how dictatorships operate, especially those that are not obvious (due to the existence of other political parties): you've got your state TV parotting the official line and discrediting the opposition, you've got a legislative supermajority that ensures that the ruler's desires are never illegal (wanna run for another term after your term limits? Have Parliament amend the Constitution), you've got massive purges within government agencies to remove all real and perceived threats to your rule (see the deep state conspiracy theory and the "Obama holdover" qualifier), and you've got demographic scapegoating.

The US is in very bad shape currently.

couldn’t agree more. After just returning from a 2 week trip in Bolivia to see my wife’s family, it made me realize just how similar Trumps method of “ruling” is to a dictator

This is laughable.

"Come to our land where you have to take loans to pay for education. We will work you to the bone, give you a week of vacation, demand that you to forget about having a family, and maybe you could lose your home to medical bills. In exchange, you can brag about having the largest military in the world, and and no dark-skinned folks around."

Back in 2012, my brother, who works in venture capital, said that someone with a venture capital background is barely electable and that private equity is much worse when it comes to electibility. He was talking about Romney but it applies to Deval Patrick even moreso. Romney had problems in the GOP primary in 2012, Deval Patrick will have an even harder time on the Democratic side.

While I think this is generally true, the fact that Deval Patrick is black adds another angle.

A private equity white man is viewed quite differently than a private equity black man due, in large part, to historical inequity.

Well damn

Don't see why anybody would be more interested in Patrick than Booker. I haven't heard anybody bring his name up on the "people we wish would run" list.

Pretty easy to understand why people would prefer him to Booker. Patrick is a black man married to a black woman.

Back
Top Bottom