***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bruh Candace Owens is such a lame. Smh. All a money hustle w/ her.

she’s found a niche though. Auntie Ruckus.

I saw the peach mint proceedings start today. **** like this is going to contribute to Trumps re-election (barring a collapse in the economy).

after all the impeachable ******** Trump has done, they FINALLY move on it after he attacks an establishment Dem.

and for a reason Trump will spin the **** out of.

man I hope they get this right but I have very little faith.

:smh: :smh:

-Fighting an antitrust case takes tons of resources and attention for a company. To this day former Microsoft execs still blame theirs for bad business moves that happened. The talk about how it looked over the company. Even if you might win it, no company wants to have to fight one.

-Second, majorities are fragile. Warren winning, the Dems getting 50 Senators, and Thomas dying is not a lock but could happen in the next 9 years. If I am a gready billionaire, I would not want to risk that.

I hear you. Not a good look and the more these issues are brought into the forefront of political discussion the more likely we are to see change

Dem majorities specifically are fragile. We don't have a health insurance public option largely because of two Democratic Senators who were representing their constituents

proper regulation of powerful market actors, a more equitable economy, and the reinstitution of fair play in the policy process require durable majorities, something Dems haven't had in a very long time

pubs have such a huge built in advantage in the house and senate. Long term we have to do something to get people in red States to vote Dem or at least rid them of their resistance to all these ideas

Surely that guy behind Taylor is some Republican plant to annoy viewers. He keeps blinking really excessively while looking into the camera.
e354cedcb3c985dabfa517df87a5a1b0.png

Wow.

These testimonies are juicier than anything I could imagine.

Can't wait to see Republicans completely ignore them and start babbling about Hunter Biden, Hilldawg and TEH WHISTLEBLOWAAAA.

Even though we don't even *need* TEH WHISTLEBLOWAAAA anymore.

"Trump did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself."
-Taylor

Sondland might have to file an addendum to his deposition testimony again after Taylor's new revelation :lol:
He still hasn't cleaned up his other instance of blatant perjury. He claimed Fiona Hill, nor anyone else in the WH, ever raised concerns with him about his Ukraine dealings. Fiona Hill testified that she did, and Alexander Vindman later corroborated that testimony and added that he personally confronted Sondland as well.

Unlike the lie he cleaned up by claiming his recollection was suddenly refreshed after others contradicted him under oath, he didn't use the "I don't recall" ******** when he falsely claimed Hill and others never raised any concerns with him. He specifically used the words "let me be clear", followed by the unequivocal false denial.

Sondland might have to file an addendum to his deposition testimony again after Taylor's new revelation :lol:
He still hasn't cleaned up his other instance of blatant perjury. He claimed Fiona Hill, nor anyone else in the WH, ever raised concerns with him about his Ukraine dealings. Fiona Hill testified that she did, and Alexander Vindman later corroborated that testimony and added that he personally confronted Sondland as well.

Unlike the lie he cleaned up by claiming his recollection was suddenly refreshed after others contradicted him under oath, he didn't use the "I don't recall" bull**** when he falsely claimed Hill and others never raised any concerns with him. He specifically used the words "let me be clear", followed by the unequivocal false denial.

Back
Top Bottom