***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Public transportation expansion is always funny...Here in ATL everybody cries about the traffic and all the cars on the road, but when it’s time to make a move with more rail and bus lines it’s a no go ...Always the same excuses too “crime will travel”, and “That’s cool BUT no new stops or tracks in MY neighborhood” , and we all know what all that bs is really code for :lol: :smh:

And I can’t forget about when the Republican governor shut down the East/west light rail in Baltimore to send the money out to MoCo or some other well off part of MD :smh:

1573419843427.png

It was a perfect call. When I call Uncle Zelle I tell him that he can get the invite to Thanksgiving but only if he promises not to steal Big Mama's bingo winnings. BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME CALL

:rofl:
I think it was a few days ago when Parnas issued a statement through his lawyer, saying that he was very upset about Trump's claim that he didn't know Parnas. His lawyer also later added that in order to distance Trump and push the blame on Giuliani etc, you need guys to take the fall. Parnas was not even going to audition for that role according to his new lawyer.

Fruman and Parnas both hired John Dowd, who formerly represented Trump in the Russia probe and appeared to dangle a pardon to Flynn in a voicemail upon learning Flynn left the joint defense agreement. According to an email with Trump's attorney Jay Sekulow, Trump personally signed off on the pair's hiring of John Dowd despite insisting he didn't know either of them.
Parnas then fired Dowd after becoming increasingly upset that Trump denied knowing him. Dowd still represents Fruman.

Excerpts:
ced767b95ee404ff291aee577ac0dc1d.png

7de355fd9bc93c12b642911cd247a9e7.png

c13c3efc88f7750b74532a37189fd130.png

2f5ed305d7a976d281bd4a1d3c4ec1bf.png

323ee1a7f06725bdad7abd1be35aaeaa.png

ff247bdfd5095042cd240176614ecd5b.png

bf8c03f03d14ba223b945e64b1bf2926.png

404c7ff7edb2a481dec061f2424a4a11.png

Last edited:
I was going to post this yesterday in response to the tweet below

If this dude knew his history, he would realize that people like Donald Trump never give you the entirety of their thought process when it comes to investment in Black communities. Very few (if not none) of them have ever been caught saying "we want Black people to thrive in their communities," when if you dig below the surface of their statements, the end result tends to be the displacement of Black people from their communities (especially if that land could be more valuable).

Redevelopment
As of May 2015, most of the site remains undeveloped following its demolition as part of the Plan for Transformation/Plan Forward. In September 2013, two years after the final building was demolished, former residents called for the housing authority to build replacement housing as promised. One former resident was quoted as saying: "We were told by the CHA that once the Ickes was torn down replacement units would then be built. That has not happened even though taxpayers' money is being used to help build a new Green Line station on Cermak Road and a new stadium for DePaul."[3]

Tariq is the classic idiot that wants to sound smart but is an Idiot, clown and DEPLORABLE. He's the type of low info person that put us into this mess. Anyone that tells people of color not to vote is a scam artist and scumbag. Welcome to Coal Gang sir. Him and Mr. West are the Blacks I will follow. Not Obummer, not Jokeory Booker, Not Kamala the Cop. The only candidate that knows what it is like to be Black in America is our PRESIDENT ELECT Donald John Trump.

And further, someone posted a link to Reuters about Zelensky following through on his promise to shake up the Ukrainian general prosecutor's office (GPO):

Hire me as a consultant, Ill do it for like half of the million dollar retainers you get from name brand consultants.

my 1st piece, of advice.

WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOMINATION...

DO NOT CRITICIZE THE MASSIVELY POPULAR, LAST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT, WHO IS BELOVED BY A CRUCIAL DEMOGRAPHIC NECESSARY TO WIN THE PRIMARY

Btw, Pete just hired one of Obama's chief economist. So Pete gonna jam himself up as to why he is calling Obama a failure and blaming him for Trump, but he is gonna be pushing similar policies.

But I am sure the white people he loves to coddle will pick up on the implicit message.

Really Kamala should be doing what Pete is doing, Kamala would be the strongest non-biden centrist candidate.

but its too late for her.

Hire me as a consultant, Ill do it for like half of the million dollar retainers you get from name brand consultants.

my 1st piece, of advice.

WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOMINATION...

DO NOT CRITICIZE THE MASSIVELY POPULAR, LAST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT, WHO IS BELOVED BY A CRUCIAL DEMOGRAPHIC NECESSARY TO WIN THE PRIMARY

Polling horribly with black voters in the south. What's my next move? Blame Obama for Trump :rofl:

Hope this sinks him so he can take his white privileged *** home to his irrelevant city.

Back
Top Bottom