***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I didn’t vote for nor did I approve of Obama when he was in office for 8 years. However I supported OUR president and didn’t trash him at all, regardless of how I felt about his garbage policies and ***-kissing to foreign leaders.

Well, you should have if you truly felt that way.

i mean he could move to Mexico with his “alleged” Mexican wife and save us from having to roast him.

We’ve gone from one of the worst presidents in modern times (Obama) to one of the best and most forward-thinking in Trump - yet some of you still try to tear this man down based an media perceptions and lies. Damn shame!

He’s restored the military; lowered the unemployment rate; protected the borders; took America’s “balls” back from China and put his foot down on Iran.

He’s lock for 2020! He’s got my damn vote as he did in 2016.

And don’t @ me for being white/racist because I’m a minority with a US citizenship married to a Mexican woman who also is a Trump supporter.

Tired of every Trump loyalist being labeled of the above nonsense.

is this is real post? honestly, i can't tell anymore, but if his avy is any indication he's probably not joking, which makes it even more funny becuase the ignorance is astounding. it's like a cult with absolutely no time for facts, truth, or reality

your blue lies matter flag is just another of the many variations of the confederate flag, the iron cross or any other flag supporting fascism, racism and mediocre supremacism

Last edited:
Also I hate how Republicans say “they love America”. Like that is exclusive to them.

I love America, I love it so much I want it to work as promised. I love being a progressive because I see this country’s potential and am willing to work to help it get there. I also fear God but not his wrath because I live by his words and actually love my fellow human being.

I am sure I am a better human being and a better American than anyone spewing the nonsense that troll is.

Exactly. Oh we don’t like the traitor in the White House? Me must hate America.

well back in the day the real patriots killed traitors. They didn’t lick their boots.

times have changed and I guess the meaning of patriot has too? Idk I feel like we should take that word back along with snowflake. They are the real snowflakes.

Liberal tears are so yummy and delicious! That’s what y’all do - cry and complain whenever someone or some group has an opposing view, belief, stance and opinion. More often than not resulting in riots, violence, childish remarks and such. Not very American or “democratic” if you ask me.

I didn’t vote for nor did I approve of Obama when he was in office for 8 years. However I supported OUR president and didn’t trash him at all, regardless of how I felt about his garbage policies and ***-kissing to foreign leaders.

If you have such a problem with Trump (or any sitting president for that matter, Democrat or Republican) there’s an easy solution - move to Mehico or Canada!

I’m proud to be an American. I’m proud to be a Republican. I’m proud to be a god-fearing man. And I’m also proud to support the president of my choosing. Gotta problem with that......too F’n bad bro!

USA, USA, USA. Libbie tears taste delicious famb. Clowns in here stay crying and only love their politicians and not America. It was a Ghost town in here when Berry was ruining this country.

giphy (11).gif

p0se1d0n you're a clown. AND your beliefs are garbage.
all people who think like you are numbly supporting a vile, garbage racist crook in the white house and a system that's harmed countless people just for the **** of it. when cruelty and deceit are your party's biggest weapons and you as a voter look the other way or actively support a pos like this one your moral and ethical grandstanding can't be taken seriously by anyone

keep out the nba thread too. that ain't your territory

Last edited:
Liberal tears are so yummy and delicious! That’s what y’all do - cry and complain whenever someone or some group has an opposing view, belief, stance and opinion. More often than not resulting in riots, violence, childish remarks and such. Not very American or “democratic” if you ask me.

If you have such a problem with Trump (or any sitting president for that matter, Democrat or Republican) there’s an easy solution - move to Mehico or Canada!

I’m proud to be an American. I’m proud to be a Republican. I’m proud to be a god-fearing man. And I’m also proud to support the president of my choosing. Gotta problem with that......too F’n bad bro!
This dude is going off because we insult his Zaddy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine being so delusional that you say you hate Obama's supposed *** kissing of foreign leaders but you are cool with Erdogan and MBS punking Trump. Him taking Putin word over everyone else's. And him talking about Kim Jong Un writing him love letters.

Father your sons brahs

This dude is going off because we insult his Zaddy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine being so delusional that you say you hate Obama's supposed *** kissing of foreign leaders but you are cool with Erdogan and MBS punking Trump. Him taking Putin word over everyone else's. And him talking about Kim Jong Un writing him love letters.

Father your sons brahs
1572896425732.gif

p0se1d0n you're a clown. AND your beliefs are garbage.
all people who think like you are numbly supporting a vile, garbage racist crook in the white house and a system that's harmed countless people just for the **** of it. when cruelty and deceit are your party's biggest weapons and you as a voter look the other way or actively support a pos like this one your moral and ethical grandstanding can't be taken seriously by anyone

keep out the nba thread too. that ain't your territory

I’m willing to bet that you’re one of those liberal dudes who shows up to protests preaching “peace” - yet is one of the first ones to cross the line, spew hateful comments, unleashes pepper spray into the crowd, attacks the police and loots afterwards. Liberal clown.

And I’m here to stay in this thread and the NBA thread and any other thread that I want to frequent. Whatcha gonna do about it brah?

I’m willing to bet that you’re one of those liberal dudes who shows up to protests preaching “peace” - yet is one of the first ones to cross the line, spew hateful comments, unleashes pepper spray into the crowd, attacks the police and loots afterwards. Liberal clown.

And I’m here to stay in this thread and the NBA thread and any other thread that I want to frequent. Whatcha gonna do about it brah?
Your racist *** will cross the line soon enough and get banned. We have seen this movie before

You are just another fragile clown that will whine and whine and whine about people not respecting your trash views and basic *** existence.

So spew all the nonsense all you want, no one is gonna ever gonna respect you.

Last edited:

Here he is now, complaining about so-called tolerant people not tolerating intolerance. What other right-wing rhetorical trick you got up your sleeve?

Famb I think you are just over selling these "magical" candidates too. Both Clinton and Obama had things going for them besides being marketbale. Let us remember too that Bill Clinton won in 1992 with Ross Perot making one the best third party runs in modern history. So if Bill Clinton was so amazing, why did so many potentially Dem voters vote for a guy that had no chance.

Second, you are ignoring the fact that both Hillary Clinton and Gore got scammed out of the presidency. More people wanted them to be president. The Dems have routinely done enough to win presidential elections and got cheated out of it.

Third, The main thing suppressing Dem turnout is voter suppression not a lack of unicorns. If you are gonna pivot arguement to voters in a few swing states, then the Dems do have their magical candidate in Sanders because problematic white voters on the margin seem to really like his ***.

Forth, please point out this magical candidate that is on the level of Bill Clinton and Obama. Obama and Clinton were known about for years before they ran, so how is this savior that the Dems are just not stubbornly getting behind? Who?

Sure liberal purity test too, but I think your analysis is just the same circling back to blame Dems for something they are not even doing bad at. I mean really, the criticism is why don't the Dems run a generational talent the level of Barack Obama that way we insure a blowout. Like it is that simple anyway.

I think I said magical candidates or special circumstances. Earlier I said WWII but I think it’s more appropriate to do he 1960s since that encompasses more of the modern times( civil rights etc)

Carter- slow economy, fall of Vietnam( first US lost in a war) Ford pardoned of Nixon for Watergate were all special circumstances.

Clinton- Magical candidate but like you said he still needed a 3rd party candidate to siphon off Bush votes.

Obama- Magical candidate but still needed a major recession to help him.

Gore and HRC won the popular vote but they still lost under the election rules. The popular vote is cool but there have been a handful elections throughout American history like that. I wouldn’t call it “scammed”

There is no Democratic magical candidate this election , that’s why I’m saying the Dems will lose.

I think you are misinterpreting what I’m saying or maybe I wasn’t clear.

This is my point , due to build in disadvantages relative to the Republican Party, Democrats need very charismatic candidates or special circumstances such as horrible economy, unpopular war or Presidential misconduct to win Presidential elections without an incumbent.

Unless the economy turns or the impeachment inquiry sticks to Trump, I think Trump will win in 2020.

I don’t want this to happen but I also want to be realistic. The Dems have a major uphill battle.

Back
Top Bottom