***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If aepps20 aepps20 brings Tulsi to Thanksgiving Day dinner, **** gonna really pop off then.

The only person I never want to disappoint other than out PRESIDENT ELECT Senpai is Big Momma. After Last year's debacle with Zelle and bingo winnings, Big Momma told me no more strangers. Mother Montgomery told Big Momma after church on Sunday that if she catches Tulsi in these streets, she will get the hands. I'm scared fellas.

Less than 24 hours after 22 house republicans (including mo brooks) meet the president....zither storm SCIF to physically prevent a testimony.

This is going to get worse man. This is wild. And they’re digging their holes into more complicity. That Kompromat Trump/Putin got on them is something else. Can hear the fear in their voices. Trump cryptically tells republicans, “remember, I know you” all the time.

... so violent games or mental health ain’t got nothing to do with this, huh?

ED365ED7-691C-4184-BDF9-E8796AA7B0C5.gif

Just saw a clip of the GOP storming the proceedings...

straight outta Frank Underwood playbook. Doug Stamper bout to choke a b**ch

I'm sure the honorable stooge who quashed 2 separate criminal referrals on this matter without even opening an investigation will get right on that. It's not clear what the CIA General Counsel's criminal referral said but the IC Inspector General, together with DNI Maguire, issued a criminal referral regarding possible campaign finance violations. Barr swiftly shut down those referrals under the argument that there was no "thing of value" and then disregarded the protocol of transmitting any campaign finance complaints to the FEC.

Back
Top Bottom