***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How about starting there

1626BE34-86F8-47A1-BF41-36C3FEC9B731.jpeg

full

Only the best people

Whats her argument if they say they banned him because he is a piece of **** human being?

"Hey Libtards if he was really a piece of **** he wouldn't be able to talk since he is inanimate decaying matter,

Plus why would he yell expletives at another piece of **** if that was his own people.

Using that argument to justify banning Alex jones doesn't work"

She's so trying to force/scare the party to do what she says...... its actually becoming problematic because you have to wonder how far she will go to appease the moderates

I have not read this but I am willing to bet the content of article, and Pelosi's words in context, and not what the title suggest. Given the NYT track record on this

Let me take a couple mins and see if I'm right.

Last edited:
What does my comment have to do with the black support for Bernie? If some or most blacks want to vote or not vote for him that's their issue. People have the freedom to vote for who they feel will improve American life...which is why I dont understand why you "can’t wait for Bernie Sanders to fail again and fail miserably during this presidential campaign...I’m getting excited just thinking about it". Why would you want someone who wants to improve the lives of Americans to fail? We are not cheering for sports teams here. This is not a Celtics vs Lakers debate. I do not support Biden or Harris because they are centrist candidates but I am not cheering for their demise or failure. I think they have some good ideas also but they are too centrist in my opinion. 25 Years ago (vs Bill) they might have been our (progressives) candidates of choice but not today.

PS
We blacks and latinos do not need candidates to pander to us. We are smarter than that. We dont need them to give us their spotify hip/hop and reggaeton playlist to "show" they got our back. We dont need Beyonce or JBalvin to do a fundraiser for them to earn our support.
We need candidates that will help blacks and latinos get an education, put food on the table, and obtain access to affordable and preventive healthcare.
Jay-Z doesnt need to tell us who is down for minorities?

Or do we?

#Bernie2020

Simply put, Bernie Sanders comes across as a white supremacist sympathizer to me. I think he wants to improve the lives of white people and white people only and has no concern for black people at all. Bernie’s comment about Democrats not being able to speak to white people speaks volumes to me, and for all the wrong reasons. In every situation white people are ALWAYS included in the mix even if it’s something that’s not even intended for them and that’s meant to help black people, such as affirmative action for example.

I didn’t like how Bernie Sanders suggested that black people have too much power within the Democratic Party, I didn’t like how he stepped on Sister Stacey Abrams SOTU Democratic response by not giving Stacey her moment and time, and I certainly don’t like how he always mentions how how marched with MLK whenever he’s asked a question about or regarding black people.

So with all that being said champ....once again I certainly am looking forward to Bernie Sanders failing and failing miserably on this attempt to secure the Democratic nomination. Which means I’m certainly looking forward to his supporters failing as well. Hope you have a blessed day champ....I know I certainly am and will even more so once Bernie Sanders is forced to step down and give up on his presidential dreams and aspirations.

#FailBernie2020

Simply put, Bernie Sanders comes across as a white supremacist sympathizer to me. I think he wants to improve the lives of white people and white people only and has no concern for black people at all. Bernie’s comment about Democrats not being able to speak to white people speaks volumes to me, and for all the wrong reasons. In every situation white people are ALWAYS included in the mix even if it’s something that’s not even intended for them and that’s meant to help black people, such as affirmative action for example.

I didn’t like how Bernie Sanders suggested that black people have too much power within the Democratic Party, I didn’t like how he stepped on Sister Stacey Abrams SOTU Democratic response by not giving Stacey her moment and time, and I certainly don’t like how he always mentions how how marched with MLK whenever he’s asked a question about or regarding black people.

So with all that being said champ....once again I certainly am looking forward to Bernie Sanders failing and failing miserably on this attempt to secure the Democratic nomination. Which means I’m certainly looking forward to his supporters failing as well. Hope you have a blessed day champ....I know I certainly am and will even more so once Bernie Sanders is forced to step down and give up on his presidential dreams and aspirations.

#FailBernie2020
150515121544-obama-handshake-gif-new-exlarge-169.gif

#FailBernie2020

What civil rights icon will you support in the primary? The jail lady, the bus guy or that dude who knocked over black people’s homes?

#FailBernie2020
MgtuAZQ.gif

Last edited:

#FailBernie2020
Coming from a Joe Biden supporter. You can’t make this up :lol:

The whataboutism as a comeback :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s appropriate you’d use the rhetorical device used by the British and US Empire to defend the **** libs who want the nomination.

It’s ironic that you’d use the same rhetorical device that the US used to deflect Soviet Critiques of American white supremacy.

When you demand that others adhere to a certain standard, you had better adhere to that standard. You need not be enthrall to Slavic Nihilism to demand such.

For more about whataboutism and the labor it had performed for imperialism. Enjoy this episode of “Citations Needed”

Back
Top Bottom