***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just being good Germans right?

You think arbitrarily determining which laws to enforce, based on administration, is a more fair alternative? Because that is the status quo. And, as a result, there is a tremendous issue of mass incarceration--literal locking in cages and subjection to free labor--that disproportionately harms people that look like me.

Sweet deflection. You can't even own up to it. Nixon and Reagan f***ed up the CJ system beyond saving first.

At least people in here will own up to how Clinton f****d up with his crime bill and was a POS for that.

That's the difference between us and you.

You're dishonest and disingenuous.

You're saying you owned up to it, but intentionally omitted Clinton and Biden and mentioned the Republican party.

Deflection is what you're doing.

I will not comment on your veracity, or lack thereof.

You're saying you owned up to it, but intentionally omitted Clinton and Biden and mentioned the Republican party.

The hell do you know what I did intentionally?

I literally just said Clinton is a POS for his crime bill :lol:

Cut the eyeholes in your Klan hood bigger and maybe you would have seen that.

Obama :nthat:

Recently however, there has been some incremental progress in reducing mass incarceration. In the last decade, prison populations have declined by about 10 percent. Racial disparities in the prison population have also fallen

The hell do you know what I did intentionally?

I literally just said Clinton is a POS for his crime bill :lol:

Cut the eyeholes in your Klan hood bigger and maybe you would have seen that.

You accidentally mentioned the republican party and Reagan and Nixon and omitted Clinton and Biden and the Democratic party?

:rolleyes

You could have easily said the democratic way. But I'm sure it was a mere oversight. :D

1EF98AF8-FBB4-4B31-B26E-4AA96142437C.jpeg
Let me guess

:rofl:

Elijah really needs to commence with the Subpoenas, since this White House believes they can violate whatever laws they please and never voluntarily turn over, and I quote, "a single piece of paper" to the congressional committees.

-Obama wanted more comprehensive reform, the GOP shut him down completely.

-The Dems and especially activist having been pushing for criminal justice reforms for a while

-Most of the GOP was against a criminal justice bill. The ones that were demanded it be watered down over and over

-Jared Kushner was for criminal justice reform and convinced Trump

-Because of this Turtle **** Mitch allowed a vote on it and some GOP senators voted for it after knowing there would be no backlash from Trump

But our resident scumbag lawyer was the White Supremacists and Chief to get credit.

Also, **** Biden and Clinton (hell **** everybody to hell that played a hand in that period) for the crime bill but let us remember that the GOP was even more draconian than the Dems during that period. The GOP successfully used violent crime to scare white people I to thinking the Dems we're gonna let black people come murder them in the night.

This is what moved the party from a punish and rehabilitate to a strictly punish platform. The GOP we're against the Dems tough on crime policies mainly because they were not harsh enough.

The whole damn country was drunk on that tough on crime *******, but the GOP wanted to get Bret Kavanaugh level wasted and violate black communities like they were a unsuspecting teenage girl.

Back
Top Bottom