***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I really don't understand your issue with him running. Who cares if he is on paper a poor candidate.

Like I said the field will be huge, he needs a way to differentiate himself, to form some kinda of a coalition. So him being the former Attorney General running on Civil Rights seems like the likely play.

Racist swing voters in the mid-west were not gonna latch onto him anyway. This likely foothold is with southern black voters. In 2020, no major candidate will have the luxury of hiding from anything. Economics and Social Issues are all gonna be on the table. No one can win the primary just on social issues, no one can win the primary just on economics.

I don't expect him to win but if he loses, he loses. Losing a primary of the opposing party is no big deal. His life won't be affected in any serious way, neither will the party.

So if he runs, so ****ing what. And if he presses some important issues, that might have some positives.

Because Holder could win, and him winning the nomination would drastically increase Trumps chance of winning reelection.

For the good of the country Holder needs to chill on the sidelines IMO, but who knows who's gassing him up.

What in thee entire ****

tenor.gif

WAPO is seemingly trying to one up them

So noble of these major publications shining their spotlight on the voiceless white working class,lord knows their voices are never heard and are marginalized in the mainstream...

The Koch family are not your friends. Don't fall for the okie-doke. They are John Birch society followers and some of their agenda's are:

Elimination of renewable energy initiatives
Elimination of the EPA
Elimination of mass transit, in particular state-funded railroads
Elimination of all minimum wage laws
Elimination of virtually the entire social safety net (in particular SS and Medicare)
Elimination of the Dept. of Veterans Affairs
Elimination of marriage equality
Elimination of abortion
Elimination of public education
Elimination of the right to organize unions
Elimination of most of the Civil Rights Act (legalizing discrimination in the name of business)

Just for general info. Liberals (in general) always fall for the old "this republican is at war with that republican so one of them must be good" trick. Nah, one just sucks slightly less than the other.

Gotcha,I've seen your point in action recently with the image rehabilitation and drafting into the resistance of some prominent neo-cons. just because they're anti-trump :lol:

Their manbaby critiques from the right are appreciated but I'm not gonna take heed of advice from former Bush admin officials and GOP strategists on the direction the country should be heading towards...

They've still got vastly contrasting visions of how things should be than liberals/the left

Gotcha,I've seen your point in action recently with the image rehabilitation and drafting into the resistance of some prominent neo-cons. just because they're anti-trump :lol:

Their manbaby critiques from the right are appreciated but I'm not gonna take heed of advice from former Bush admin officials and GOP strategists on the direction the country should be heading towards...

They've still got vastly contrasting visions of how things should be than liberals/the left

Reminds me of in the movies, you join up with a 'reformed' bad guy to take down the current bad guy. Soon as he's dead, the reformed bad guy pulls out his gun talking about "now gimme the diamonds!"

GOP Lawmaker Takes Aim at Black Welfare Recipients, Says They ‘Substituted One Plantation for Another’

Rep.-Jason-Lewis.jpg

A Minnesota congressman is under fire after unearthed audio files revealed he likened government welfare recipients to “parasites,” and suggested Black people who receive benefits are still on the “plantation.”

Rep. Jason Lewis’ comments, unearthed by CNN, came during a conservative radio show he hosted from 2009 to 2012, where he repeatedly demeaned folks on government assistance and even once lamented about not being able to call women “sluts.” The GOP congressman has faced backlash in the past for racist comments against Blacks, who he once accused of having an “entitlement mentality.”

The Koch brothers are all about SELF. Whatever is in their best interests, they'll align with. Not paying those dudes any attention. They use whoever they can to get to their end goal.

“People of faith” is the new way to say white Christians. If you ever needed proof religion is a joke these guys are undeniable proof

you mean the dudes lead by a guy who couldnt name a single bible verse???

or you got dudes heavily involved with multiple marriages when they take vows before God each and every time???

you mean the dudes lead by a guy who couldnt name a single bible verse???

or you got dudes heavily involved with multiple marriages when they take vows before God each and every time???
That and the millions of people that pile in church on Sunday in the “Bible Belt”. It’s these very same people who created the BS

I'm glad that the majority is finally feeling the demographic anxiety, economic anxiety, and religious anxiety that the rest of America and the world feels every day. It's what drove many to leave everything they had behind and come to America. Hopefully these white Evangelical Americans feeling all this anxiety will follow suit and leave America.

That and the millions of people that pile in church on Sunday in the “Bible Belt”. It’s these very same people who created the BS

dudes who only care about 1 single issue, abortion

but want to gut the government assistance programs for the poor.. shhh even going as far as taking away benefits for new mother's or pregnant women

it's that singular aspect that these dudes claim to care about.. o and anything educational or could seemingly be related to talking about sex

I'm glad that the majority is finally feeling the demographic anxiety, economic anxiety, and religious anxiety that the rest of America and the world feels every day. It's what drove many to leave everything they had behind and come to America. Hopefully these white Evangelical Americans feeling all this anxiety will follow suit and leave America.

They can do like their ancestors who left England did. Get on a boat a get on up outta here if your religious rights are being trampled on. If you don't like American culture then leave (see it works both ways).

I remember recruiters hounding me for roles at the Koch and Heritage foundations. Moral dilemma, but luckily it was for the same role I was already doing, didn't want to make a lateral move.

dudes who only care about 1 single issue, abortion

but want to gut the government assistance programs for the poor.. shhh even going as far as taking away benefits for new mother's or pregnant women

it's that singular aspect that these dudes claim to care about.. o and anything educational or could seemingly be related to talking about sex
You’re forgetting the white Jesus fail safes

. God forgives so why can’t you?
. All in gods time
. We are ALL sinners
. Did you give god your money yet??

Religion is nothing more than self governing fear tactics

Last edited:
I wouldn't believe none of the koch bros talk.

They spending all kinds of money supporting the same kinds of people. nothing changes with them.

Back
Top Bottom