***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“From now on, coal will be referred to as ‘patriot rocks.’”

“McDonald’s Happy Meals will be called ‘big boy food.’”

“Neo-Nazis will be called ‘fun-time torch boys.’”

“The Civil War will be referred to as ‘the war of good people on both sides.’”

“Hillary Clinton will be referred to as ‘Prisoner No. 92753.’”

“Pandas will be referred to as ‘future coats.’”

“Ivanka will be referred to as ‘Princess Vanilla Breeze.’”

“The F.B.I. will be called the F.B.H.L., the Federal Bureau of Haters and Losers.”

From late night yesterday :lol:

You keep talking as if people don't see the bait-and-switch.

The bill is unpopular, and we all know why: it's for the same reason people turn down opportunities with a higher upfront pay but less benefits. The bill is unpopular because we all know what comes after it passes: public service cuts. We won't have to wait 10 years to see its effects.

I don't think that is why it is unpopular. It is probably unpopular, in polls, because a lot of agencies are working overtime to deliver the message that the bill is bad. But yes, I agree that those cuts are coming. It is no secret. Paul Ryan has pretty much run on that issue consistently.

Plenty of corporate exploits will be found in this tax bill. It was written too fast to be bullet proof. I can’t wait to find these exploits and start making my clients pay 10% or less in taxes. And best believe, they will be found just a question of when.

How much do they pay now?

looks like it passed the Senate.

thanks for relieving my tax "burden." I was SOOOOO burdened and I am SOOOO happy to get enough tax "relief" every month that now I can afford a higher tier of Comcast internet.

THANK YOU CONGRESS! THANK YOU TRUMP! THANK YOU DWALK!

You don't have to keep your savings, you know. Tax reform doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to donate to people in need. If you are truly concerned, do not get that higher tier, and donate it directly to a family in need. There are tons of people that can't afford internet at all. It is great that you are in a position where the savings are meaningless to you. Some people do not have that luxury.

Putin got all these fools on strings. :smh:

putin-puppet-master-2.jpg

You don't have to keep your savings, you know. Tax reform doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to donate to people in need. If you are truly concerned, do not get that higher tier, and donate it directly to a family in need. There are tons of people that can't afford internet at all. It is great that you are in a position where the savings are meaningless to you. Some people do not have that luxury.
Less people can afford phone and internet because the GOP can tell FCC cut subsidies to low income people.

Stop advising people to donate to clean up the mess, when you are supporting the policies that cut federal help and create more people that need help.

It makes you sound like a hypocrite from the jump. You don't want to really help people, you want altruistic liberals to clean up after the plunder

If only the top 2% shared this sentiment. We wouldn't even be having this discussion to begin with.

Pro life party

As for economic talk I can't help but be a little excited about my portfolio potentially doing better, but it makes me feel bad because I know what the cost of that will be |l

Congrats on the portfolio! Feel free to donate any gains that you feel bad about to families in need :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom