***Official Political Discussion Thread***

23316381_2106679086009725_4556646873946375488_n.jpg

The second sentence is hilarious

I didn't summon you for ****.

guess u forgot how da new NT works...when you directly quote me i know about it.

if u wanna masturbate on demzzzzz news do it behind some doors b.

:lol:

tax reform is about to pass before da end of da year....da holy grail is within grasp, and when that happens? let's see how da midterms shake out, ite rookie? 8)

just spent a bit reading articles on the pick to chair the administration’s council on environmental quality. looks like trump's really trying to ramp up his decline of our nation. i'm thoroughly disgusted.

maxresdefault.jpg

Another edition of "proudly having no idea what you're talking about", starring NH:

Virginia already a bluish start because of fairfax county, and its proximity "to da establishment swamp"

of course Trumpism isn't popular there.

duh... anything else u wanna have a eureka moment on? :lol:

furthermore, da GOP folks losing aren't losing to liberals, they're losing to moderate/conservative Democrats...not exactly someone thats gonna mess with things i mess with as far as energy policy.

even da establishment Republicans Know if they don't deliver that they're effed.

you can pretty much consider that done.
i like that you draw a hard line in the sand here. either you'll deserve your victory lapping or you take the endless jabs that'll come your way if it doesn't pass.

guess u forgot how da new NT works...when you directly quote me i know about it.

if u wanna masturbate on demzzzzz news do it behind some doors b.

:lol:

tax reform is about to pass before da end of da year....da holy grail is within grasp, and when that happens? let's see how da midterms shake out, ite rookie? 8)
-I know how the new NT works, I know you would get a notification. I didn't quote you to get your attention. I quoted you to mock a stupid comment you made.

-You took a massive victory lap when you Bigot Lawd won. Yet you can't handle one comment from me.

Stop being a lil snowflake, b.

-Yeah tax reform is the holy grail. The middle class is sure excited to give the countries richest people a massive cut, that won't boost the economy. And I am sure they will remember that 11 months later. And Trump will do nothing stupid in that time frame.

And I see you're calling me rookie again, hmm. That's right Edwin, you us, show how in control you are.

Back
Top Bottom