***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just try and imagine if Obama hypothetically said that sentence about Texas or something. They slandered him because he likes the best mustard, Dijon. If he said anything remotely close to that they'd be exploding with rage.

Holy **** :sick:

Un******* real. The lack of empathy that this man possesses is egregious. What is even more vile are the supporter that will affirm his statement and defend its validity.

I am diverting myself from this thread for my own personal sanity. Politics in America have transitioned into a reality TV series with Trump and his team in the executive branch.

This is just an outward example of how this country has been treating Puerto Rico since 1952.

Just a way for the US to suck an island dry of natural resources.

This is just the no frills, don't care to dog whistle style.

Neo-colonialism at it's finest

It also doesn't help that his budget is already tremendously self serving and redistributes funds in a very cronyistic fashion...

IMG_20171003_125609.jpg

Just try and imagine if Obama hypothetically said that sentence about Texas or something. They slandered him because he likes the best mustard, Dijon. If he said anything remotely close to that they'd be exploding with rage.
Bruh got slandered for weeks over a tan suit.

My father was up in arms that he removed the Churchill Bust.

Blows my mind how much people can look past now. Hypocrites abound.

Thought they were in support of police officers

Allowing people to legally obtain armor piercing bullets would make cops jobs a lot more dangerous

I'm sure if you asked cops if they think armor piercing bullets should be legal they'd all say NO

What a ******* jerk. I remember when being a leader used to require some semblance of compassion towards anything. Only 16. I could only imagine those 16 families who lost a loved one, struggling to find water to drink and food to eat having someone tell them, "hey, your ******* up my money with all this whining about needing ****."

Reminds me of

Dude won over people by being tactless and straightforward. Straightforward Bulls hit, but hey, who's being picky?

Why are people laughing as he tosses them a bounty? This guy deserves nothing by prayers to save his soul.

Attachments

• IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    232.8 KB · Views: 16

dont forget when dude wore a tan suit

Back
Top Bottom