***Official Political Discussion Thread***

sdfdsf.png

tenor.gif

I dont qualify either :rofl:

lol I got 26 point too fml can't even immigrate to my own country that I was born in

IMG_7580.PNG

Really feel like I almost had it, came up just short.

One Nobel Prize, an Olympic Gold Medal, and/or $1.8M in capital to invest, and Lady Liberty would have welcomed me with open arms. :smh:

Just now seeing this and wait what?!?

200.gif

The earliest utterance of the word "lone-wolf" I can remember vividly has to be around the time the Virginia Tech shooting happened,Pre-Obama...

Once Papa Don gives me my god given job in da coal mines, I'll be 6 months away from being halfway to qualifying to immigrate to my land tis of thee :pimp: Just need to secure my $1.8M investment money, win a Nobel peace prize for bringing da nation together under DA COOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL TRAIN, and make sure my lack of healthcare don't kill me before I'm 30 :pimp: :pimp: Thank you, Dapper Daddy for providing us with the means to pull ourselves up by da bootstraps :pimp:

I scored a 46. TYPICAL LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO. DAPPER Don knows REAL AMERICANS will be fine. :pimp:

You real dense my dude
Why because I don't fall for the NK is the boogieman rhetoric?We as a country have no room to criticize others when blacks can be killed with impunity by law enforcement officers/government. You're the dense one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom