***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sit yo confused behind down. Hip Hop ain't riding for Don anymore.

keyword guy.

from da contemporary conscience rapper himself.

da "racist for decades" charge falls flat on its face if we're keeping it funky.
 “Donald Trump is a chump, know how we feel, punk. Tell ’em that God comin’. And Russia need a replay button, y’all up to somethin’,Electoral votes look like memorial votes. But America’s truth ain’t ignorin’ the votes.” - Kendrick Lamar

in 2017.

my point still stands. [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited:
your a white guy calling other black people coooons though, so who made you arbiter? don't let that liberal label fool you b. :lol:

as far as hiphop, Trump was fine in da rapworld till he drew da ire of Obama, around 2012.
Who cares?

"But I have a black friend I can't possibly be racist"
The oldest and dumbest excuse in the book :smh: :lol:

you being white just called another black dude a cooon, who made you arbiter on da subject? 8) and i highly doubt you can articulate da temperature of hiphop from across da pond from 1991-2009.

So now you're black? Who drafted you?

I don't have to be black to speak on rap culture, Latinos got foundation level equity in Hiphop. next.

keyword guy.

da "racist for decades" charge falls flat on its face if we're keeping it funky.
 “Donald Trump is a chump, know how we feel, punk. Tell ’em that God comin’. And Russia need a replay button, y’all up to somethin’,Electoral votes look like memorial votes. But America’s truth ain’t ignorin’ the votes.” - Kendrick Lamar
in 2017.

my point still stands. [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
laugh.gif
So him calling Trump a chump in 2017 means trump isnt a racist? So are you saying if he is mentioned at all either positively or negatively in hip hop it absolves him from being a racist?

Who knew hip hop determines who's racist? Learn something new every day.

When you have to repeat your introductory English and history classes despite being born here 40 years ago, early 90s/mid 2000s hip hop is the only form of communication that you can rely on for knowledge. Please try to understand.

Last edited:
[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]

keyword guy.

in 2017.

my point still stands. [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] :lol:

So him calling Trump a chump in 2017 means trump isnt a racist?

da black hiphop intelligencia didn't consider him as such as recently as 2009, is my point.

folks were rubbing shoulders with duke for years.

Who knew hip hop determines who's racist? Learn something new every day.
When you have to repeat your introductory English and history classes despite being born here 40 years ago, early 90s/mid 2000s hip hop is the only form of communication that you can rely on for knowledge. Please try to understand.
I am trying, it's just hard to constantly have to replace the facts in my head with new alternative ones that make no sense.

Ryan: This is an off the record...[laughter]...NO LEAKS...[laughter]...alright?! [Laughter]
Ryan: This is how we know we’re a real family here.
Scalise: That’s how you know that we’re tight.

[Laughter]
Ryan: What’s said in the family stays in the family.

Listen, we all know the source of the info. Especially after Meth's last post there is no reason to harp on that.

His claims are so ridiculous let's just disprove them and move on.

Don't fall for his bait. We need to stop giving up the moral high ground to someone like him

Last edited:
your a white guy calling other black people coooons though, so who made you arbiter? don't let that liberal label fool you b.
laugh.gif

as far as hiphop, Trump was fine in da rapworld till he drew da ire of Obama, around 2012.
You're not answering the question, as usual. Are you scared or what? I don't get why it's so hard for you to answer a simple question. As for the gif; I'm not the arbiter. If my post was offensive people would have the right to call me out for that. 

Do you support the "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" argument or not? It's a pretty simple question.

Last edited:
There's a very simple explanation about hip hop and the psychology of power and being attracted to it, Trump's brand building as being synonymous with it, then Trump no longer being reticent and revealing his real racist thoughts slowly pushing folks away. The ones closest being the last to go. All that is wasted on a brick wall though.

All them racist mob figures rolling over in their graves.

Exactly :lol:. You got multiple rappers named "Gotti" :rofl:. Guess that doesn't make him racist per Ninja's logic

Hip hop made references to mel Gibson. Guessing he's not "racist" per Ninjas logic.

Y'all gotta stop entertaining that boy. He just jumped off the porch at 34. Real life bubble boy man child.

[thread="509493"]Official Political Discussion Thread/77610#post_28130702​[/thread]

keyword guy.

in 2017.

my point still stands. [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
laugh.gif
So him calling Trump a chump in 2017 means trump isnt a racist?
da black hiphop intelligencia didn't consider him as such as recently as 2009, is my point.

folks were rubbing shoulders with duke for years.
Again are you really saying Rappers and Hip Hop can absolve someone from being racist just off name drops? like fr fr is that your argument as to how Trump isn't a racist? Not his own damn actions but rappers name dropping him?

Ryan: This is an off the record...[laughter]...NO LEAKS...[laughter]...alright?! [Laughter]

Ryan: This is how we know we’re a real family here.

Scalise: That’s how you know that we’re tight.

[Laughter]

Ryan: What’s said in the family stays in the family.

Makes me happy whenever Scumbag Ryan gets exposed more and more

You guys didn't know that Tony Yayo was Trump's financial advisor in the mid 2000s? :rolleyes

Last edited:
boy your da substitute punching bag when im not around here, go sit somewhere till im finished.
laugh.gif
[emoji]128073[/emoji] dat way.
You are directing a personal insult at a member. I'm afraid I must have to report you to Meth. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom