***Official Political Discussion Thread***

For the record, the twitter link I posted on top of the transcripts is a video of the most relevant portion of the Lester Holt interview.

and who's da arbiter for that?...da interview was ~ 7 mins... could've just posted da whole thing in complete context.

What specifically do you think has been misrepresented by the condensed video or the transcript?

context, content, and tone gets manipulated when things aren't displayed in full.

its 7 mins, we ain't worried bout commerical breaks on NT, da whole video could've been posted easier than scraping portions off twitter.

The video you posted is a shortened video, with exactly and only what the transcript said though.

context, content, and tone gets manipulated when things aren't displayed in full.

its 7 mins, we ain't worried bout commerical breaks on NT, da whole video could've been posted easier than scraping portions off twitter.

Look who suddenly has an issue with misrepresentation of "context, content, and tone" :lol:

Good thing you've never done that yourself

White House saying the Russians tricked them with the Trump pictures 
laugh.gif

If you get duped by a Russian photographer (as they claim), just imagine how incompetent they really are.
laugh.gif

lmaooo russian photographer walks in with a big *** camera.... what did they think was going to happen?

:lol:

Reminds me of that college student who said that videos tell a better story than statistics.
That was Titanium Tea right? :lol:
Good lord that guy was an idiot.
I remember arguing with him and he dismissed FBI statistics straight from the FBI website and he dismissed it as liberal propaganda :rofl:

For the record, the twitter link I posted on top of the transcripts is a video of the most relevant portion of the Lester Holt interview.

and who's da arbiter for that?...da interview was ~ 7 mins... could've just posted da whole thing in complete context.

Yes, the video you posted is 7 minutes long, but the actual interview starts at 0:50 and ends at 3:18 and the rest is Lester Holt and friends discussing the interview. As far as I can tell, the entire two minutes and 28 seconds of interview is covered in the transcript I posted.

Unless you're referring to a different video.

Anyway, I appreciate you posted the longer clip. I wasn't trying to hide or not hide anything. I just posted the material I had on hand.

Personally I don't think the transcript obscures or leaves out anything meaningful that is contained in the video, but people can disagree on that.

Nah bruh, people can't disagree on that.

A transcript is nothing more than putting on paper what has been said. NH is simply trying to act as if there is more than the words that have been said (and written) to consider.

oh, if that's da case, why watch anything...just read closed captions after da fact >D

video is a more powerful medium than merely transcribing something.

its not just what they say, its how they say it and da interpersonal communication in between.

Look who suddenly has an issue with misrepresentation of "context, content, and tone" :lol:

i post links of everything i post, try again.

i post links of everything i post, try again.

Yet you don't read the articles. There are multiple cases of people pointing out your cherry picking and your source not supporting your claim

You have routinely been disproven by fact checking links

And secondly, your *** was posting heavily edited James O'Keefe videos in here. Miss us with the lectures about context and tone.

You care little about either when your desperate to say in an argument.

Last edited:
And secondly, your *** was posting heavily edited James O'Keefe videos in here. Miss us with the lectures about context and tone.

that got 2 Democratic bundlers canned as a admission of guilt... :lol:

Last edited:
i read everything i post.

problem is ya wasn't believing that Trump could win till it happened.

I didn't neglect to see read da writing on da wall.
Alright. So the problem is either you're lying and you don't read all the articles you post, or you do read them but frequently fail to comprehend them. Which of the two is it?

Edit: And before you try again, I've given Trump a decent shot at winning from early 2016 up to the vote. So "but I was right about the election" has no relevance, not that it did in the first place.

Last edited:

And O'Keefe got busted before and after the videos for doctoring stuff and still won't release unedited videos

Like I said, you are a damn hypocrite to lecture anyone about anything

And O'Keefe got busted before and after the videos for doctoring stuff and still won't release unedited videos

Like I said, you are a damn hypocrite to lecture anyone about anything

did 2 Democratic bundlers get fired due to da videos, yes or no?

Don't let ninja distract from the fact that our president is an unqualified idiot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom