***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm in tears.

He asks FOUR times if they've heard the expression before. Then he claims he just invented it. FOUR times. FOUR ******* TIMES. **** is wrong with him.

http://www.economist.com/Trumptranscript

In an interview with The Economist, President Trump explained how he coined the expression, which actually has been around since the early 19th century. According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of "prime (or priming) the pump" is "to take steps to encourage the growth or functioning of something."
Not even surprised anymore. It has been very obvious this man's mental health is in horrible shape but it just seems to get worse and worse.

Funny how Trump thought firing the main dude of the FBI would stop the investigations

They just getting started :lol:

Last edited:
Also, FBI playing 4D Chinese checkers with the Trump admin
Trump and cronies just gave them a huge reason to go hard in the paint with Comey getting fired.

Last edited:
I think it's good to have the president's total idiocy and incompetence transcribed just in case someone would happen to miss it in the video

I think it's good to have the president's total idiocy and incompetence transcribed just in case someone would happen to miss it in the video

Yeah and a good reminder just how incoherent someone's rambling can actually be. Quite amazing that there are so many Trump "groupies" that can read these transcripts and still worship him as though his words are Bible scriptures. I guess it just proves the intelligence of his supporters. Cause when I read his interview transcripts... I laugh and go ..what the hell is he even saying?

Here's an example
TRUMP. It’s massive. And every agency is, like, bigger than any company. So you know, I really just see the bigness of it all, but also the responsibility. And the human responsibility. You know, the human life that’s involved in some of the decisions.
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom