***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They gonna stop n frisk Rudy G huh

These commie bastards want to give your ***** health insurance, a jobs program, better infrastructure, needed regulations, and more robust welfare system.

The problem is that they tell you that the boot is gonna have to come off the neck of the minorities, this time for real, so they are consider a threat.

I swear some folk :smh:

WVPATRIOT
I am going to change my party since I can no longer be considered a republican based on the actions of those claiming to be republicans that are the federal elected law makers. It's time for a true conservative party to form where RINOs are not allowed.
Shame on you DC, you suck while fking all of us that voted you to DC>

Synical
This is some serious bs. I am 200% MAGA Centipede and even my support is hanging by a thread. I am losing faith in government completely and watching the Democrats and RINOs and now even Trump work together to push Obamas agenda is frankly disheartening. I hate this. What a waste of time rallying behind Trump turned out to be. Time to go back into my cave of not caring about politics again. RIP America we elected a open borders globalist that only does things that enrich himself and his fat cat friends.

Mr J
There is also funding for welfare for illegals. Thanks Trump,you phony

peachpal
PP, National Endowment for the Arts, and assorted "essentials" budgeted for? Wow,
that's some real hard core deal making right there. I'm starting to feel sick...

****leberry Finn
Are you telling me the greatest negotiator in the history of the universe couldn't get anything he wanted?

stephen ortega
no wall. planned parenthood stays. sanctuary cities stay. do you feel like a sucker???

1crappie2

Face it--we've been had.

Liberty Solutions
I'm done with the GOP. I will no longer vote for senators or reps. It makes no difference anymore.

2lambs4USA
The Republican party is not looking out for America. They begged us to give them the majorities and we gave it to them, what did we get, a bunch of lies and false promises as usual. Is Trump so dumb that he believes Ryan and McConnell actually want anything to change? If he is God help us.

:lol:

I do have to feel a tiny tiny bit sorry for some of them but at the end of the day they did it to themselves. Anyone who paid attention could see this coming from a mile away.

The fact alone that the guy they voted for can barely string a sentence together without sounding like the rambling embodiment of idiocy and ignorance should have been enough of a red flag. Then there's all the rest 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/331788-obamas-donating-2m-to-chicago-summer-jobs-programs

Former President Barack Obama announced Wednesday that he and his wife, Michelle, are donating $2 million to summer jobs programs in Chicago.

“One of the things that we’ll be starting this year is Michelle and I are personally going to donate $2 million to our summer jobs programs here in the community,” he said at the South Shore Cultural Center. "[It's] so that right away young people can get to work and we can start providing opportunities to all of them.”

But Wall St. speeches doe. :rolleyes

I mean, would I rather have that $2 million for youth jobs or nothing? I'll obviously take the $2 million, please :lol:

That being said, what Obama should understand as well as anyone is that we don't need private charity to fix the 90% black youth unemployment rate in Chicago. We need real, sustained public investment. I mean, Rahm is supposed to be his boy and Obama is seen as a God in the eyes of many Chicagoans. I'd much rather see a strong push for the city to invest in addressing the issue.

Same dynamic with Chance the Rapper donating and soliciting the Bulls for CPS. I love the action and the love behind it, but it does very little to solve these issues in any sustainable way. To be certain, I cut Chance much more slack than I do Obama, though, since he's a damn kid and rapper and not a politician :lol:

I do have to feel a tiny tiny bit sorry for some of them but at the end of the day they did it to themselves. Anyone who paid attention could see this coming from a mile away.
The fact alone that the guy they voted for can barely string a sentence together without sounding like the rambling embodiment of idiocy and ignorance should have been enough of a red flag. Then there's all the rest :lol:  

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

The fact alone that the guy they voted for can barely string a sentence together without sounding like the rambling embodiment of idiocy and ignorance should have been enough of a red flag. Then there's all the rest :lol:  

What kind of red flags could be seen when Trump sounds exactly like them? Trump is every 70 yo that has worked at the same place for 50 years, never been outside his home state, thinks governing is a piece of cake and that all those experts are simply milking the taxpayers because they never have the "common sense" solutions that grandpa has.

these idiots thought a billionaire white male from New York City gave a damn about their poor inbred selves just because of an R and some empty words :lol: vol. 24159.

No sympathy, these morons didn't know how to think critically and now they're paying the stupid tax (and taking the rest of us with them)

What kind of red flags could be seen when Trump sounds exactly like them? Trump is every 70 yo that has worked at the same place for 50 years, never been outside his home state, thinks governing is a piece of cake and that all those experts are simply milking the taxpayers because they never have the "common sense" solutions that grandpa has.

Da LIBBIES want all Da answers but Grandpa Trump already brought Da Coal back B.

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

And I’m proud to be and American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/331788-obamas-donating-2m-to-chicago-summer-jobs-programs

Former President Barack Obama announced Wednesday that he and his wife, Michelle, are donating $2 million to summer jobs programs in Chicago.

“One of the things that we’ll be starting this year is Michelle and I are personally going to donate $2 million to our summer jobs programs here in the community,” he said at the South Shore Cultural Center. "[It's] so that right away young people can get to work and we can start providing opportunities to all of them.”

But Wall St. speeches doe. :rolleyes

I mean, would I rather have that $2 million for youth jobs or nothing? I'll obviously take the $2 million, please :lol:

That being said, what Obama should understand as well as anyone is that we don't need private charity to fix the 90% black youth unemployment rate in Chicago. We need real, sustained public investment. I mean, Rahm is supposed to be his boy and Obama is seen as a God in the eyes of many Chicagoans. I'd much rather see a strong push for the city to invest in addressing the issue.

Same dynamic with Chance the Rapper donating and soliciting the Bulls for CPS. I love the action and the love behind it, but it does very little to solve these issues in any sustainable way. To be certain, I cut Chance much more slack than I do Obama, though, since he's a damn kid and rapper and not a politician :lol:

Obama tried for many years to get a jobs bill passed. If you read some his proposed budgets you could see where his head was at. He was not asleep at the wheel in office, he didn't have the political power to push through his agenda. If you look at Obama's major policy pushes and the policies that would disproportionately help black America, especially poor black American in Urban areas, you can see why the GOP tried extra hard to make sure bipartisanship was never achieved.

I don't know the politics of Chicago like that but I would assume that

a) It would have for Rahm to sell a plan like that and not face backlash in the short run when crime doesn't decrease

b) That is falling into a trap of Republican thinking. Conservatives like to say "These inner cities are run by liberals, why aren't they doing so great". And the answer to that is that stuff on the local level can be undone, or flat out fail, because of the state and federal government working against the city. Also, a problem this big needs tons of money thrown at it. To get tons of money to need to tax a larger (and as a result more white) tax base. And it become a tough political sell that you're gonna solve the crime problem in Chicago with jobs programs, that wouldn't pay off all the way for years, to a bunch of white folk. More police seems like a more appealing option.

Finally, Obama is a private citizen. He should not be held to higher standards than Chance, but famb is still giving his own money to help those kids. He is not doing it because he believes that's the best course of action to solve the problem, he is probably doing it because that's the best thing he can do right now given his position. When he was in Office, he tried government intervention.
--------------------------

Another thing you said earlier and I didn't address. You called Obama a free market guy. He is not, no economist I know would call him a big lover in free and open markets. A libertarian would take offense to such a label being put on Obama

Obama is big on free trade (which is the right position to have) and he is a progressive center left Democrat to be believes in well regulated markets, and he tried to get equitables outcomes. Famb has passed way to many regulations and sued to many companies for him to be called a free marketer.

Now the debate can, and should be had that he should have support more regulation, or difference regulations, and more robust public programs. If you think a jobs program is better than a one off jobs bill, if your UBI is better than expanding the EIC, etc. However, Obama is far from a free market loving Moderate/Republican/Conservative/Libertarian, both in practice and in theory. Obama loves to mess with markets, and given the chance he would have messed with them a lot more.

Last edited:

Da LIBBIES want all Da answers but Grandpa Trump already brought Da Coal back B.

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

And I’m proud to be and American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA.

I only recognize patriotic songs by libbies

Last edited:

"Identity politics" = "anyone who's not a straight white male".
repped.

Identity politics seems to only be related to minorities to people on the right and left who harp on that now. Like republicans haven't been indulging in Identity politics of their own for white people for decades.

AHCA is way mroe important right now than any russia nonesense or Obama buck racking.

The Republicans are really about to put people's lives at risk for a bill that is historically unpopular?

For what and for who?

They are banking on liberal fatigue to get this through, but if it does pass all the lies will be laid bare....and then what?

AHCA is way mroe important right now than any russia nonesense or Obama buck racking.

The Republicans are really about to put people's lives at risk for a bill that is historically unpopular?

For what and for who?

They are banking on liberal fatigue to get this through, but if it does pass all the lies will be laid bare....and then what?
For all their cronies and special interest groups in the health industry

Then the Dems have a goldmine of attacks for 2018/2020...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom